Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

Need help asap!! truck stuck not starting

would the starter test good at an autozone or checkers auto store? sounds exactly like the problems i am having. my starter tested good and i replaced some of the the wiring and starter solenoid. It's still a no go.
  2. K

1991 explorer fuse panel diagram

thanks, that was helpful. i lost my owners manual and its not printed on the plastic cover like on other cars.
  3. K

bunch of egr codes came up

No, they have both. Careful, it's like going to church and saying that there is no god... lol. I read about it and it has been hotly contested on other threads. Believe me when I say it, there is significant discussion to support their statement.
  4. K

Hi from HI

Thanks
  5. K

Replacing Radius Bushings ?

I could have NEVER done this without the help of the how-to here. Thanks to all of you who contributed! Even with all the help, it was still a PITA! lol. But well worth the money I saved. There really wasn't any rubber there when I bought it, thank god I replaced it.
  6. K

has anyone ever heard of this problem!?

where did you get your crankshaft sensor at?
  7. K

bunch of egr codes came up

Seems like a lot of people are having the 214 code issue. I got two codes coming up on mine: 335 - PFE sensor circuit voltage out of Self-Test range. So would you guys recommend I replace the PFE sensor, clean the contacts or what? 214 - CID circuit failure. CKP or CMP? On the other posts...
  8. K

Hi from HI

Hello, I've been reading so many help tips on this forum, I figured I'd better become a member.
Back