Search results

1. R

My Babe

Shows the difference for sure!
  2. R

My Babe

Looks GREAT Paul!! :thumbsup:
  3. R

Sold my jeep, buying my moms explorer. Lift?

NICE!! is this something you're going to be making for others? I wanted to do pocket style flares (carbon fiber) but just haven't had time to mess with the clay. I'd be interested in a set depending on price. Any pics of the one mold that you've got done?
  4. R

First post - '05 Center console elimination

Not Quite the same as what you guys are talking about I know, but I'm arranging myself a switch pannel for lights and lockers in the place of the wide open GAP in the front of the center console. I've already got the top laid in fiberglass, just haven't finished the base yet.
  5. R

3"Suspension, 3"body ,and 285/75s :D

Haven't had any drivetrain issues, Can't really give an opinion on millage, I don't pay any attention, I'd never have lifted and thrown on larger rubber if I was worried about those numbers ;)
  6. R

Cozmik's 'Stormy' Registry

Looks Great! good job.
  7. R

Sounds like a plan, Sorry I forgot to take a measurement on the stock rims when I took them off the truck, and I've already sold them several months back. Wish I could help you with numbers for that.
  8. R

A couple of things, i don't sell 3" spacers, 2.5 is the largest, and your stock rims are 16" at least, could even be 17's. The only issue is 33" rims require at least a 7.5" wide rim I believe. Hope that helps Cheers Ben
  9. R

I wouldn't suggest 33's with just the spacers, with a body lift done too yes, but not just the spacers. You'd need to do quite a bit of trimming. Cheers Ben
  10. R

A TPMS Solution!!

Good Job! Great Idea.
  11. R

Thanks. :thumbsup:
  12. R

new ride

I'd go with the Blue, but both are nice.
  13. R

Push Guard Sneak Peak!

Yes, It is a hunter. :thumbsup: Cheers Ben
  14. R

Push Guard Sneak Peak!

Here's a quote from the first page of my thread. Originally Posted by goatman Here' what I did. For the front.. Support lower control arm with floor jack. Disconnect sway bar, both sides. Disconnect Upper Contol Arm (ball joint) Disconnect Tie Rods (be careful not to hurt the...
  15. R

Push Guard Sneak Peak!

I does shake a bit, I'm cutting a few plates to double up the steel down where it mounts to the frame, and I'm also going to try to stiffen up the upper section up, I'll post some pics when I'm done. :thumbsup: Cheers Ben
  16. R

Push Guard Sneak Peak!

I'd say about 15 hours shop time if I was on the clock. VanHendrix, Not sure if you have anything done do your explorer, but fire me a PM, maybe we can get out wheeling sometime. Cheers Ben
  17. R

Push Guard Sneak Peak!

Sorry to keep you all waiting.. I didn't realize it was a big secret. I have my rock sliders almost done, and my rear bumper with tire carrier about half done. I just didn't have time to do a front grille guard too, and I couldn't beat the price. It's nice and sturdy, and yes, I'm also...
  18. R

BogFather Is Finally ELITE

Looks Great! ;)
  19. R

Wonder how hard it would be to do THIS for Explorers? RIZE 8" lift for Expedition

I've sold about 50 kits in the past what... 6-8 months sence I started making these. I'm actually trying to get a lift done like the RIZE kit for my explorer, unfortunately I just don't have much time to work on my own truck lately.
  20. R

Welcome aboard Johnny, Where are ya from, and what do you drive? Ben
  21. R

Wanted Help please

I've done one myself on another vehicle... and to be honest, it's not much actually "POWER", maybe 1-2 hp, but what you will notice is it will rev quicker. It takes less power to turn the belts, than with the heavy large stock pulley.
  22. R

Wanted Help please

Yeah, that would be correct, Not sure if Hensons knows the part number you'd need after installing his pulley, fire him a message , he's good about responding.
Back