Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Wharton sunday 11/16

ya the ram needs a trans line, so that truck is assed out too =(
  2. A

Wharton sunday 11/16

sry sweet pea, i ended up not going .. the troopa is having power issues.. i think were just gonna do an engine swap on it.. 2.6 fi instead of the 2.3 carb... next time...
  3. A

Wharton sunday 11/16

couple of folks i know from mymudspace are heading down to wharton on sunday, if anyone wants to join ( being as i think im gonna go not sure yet tho) call me.. if u need my number pm me ill send it out!!
  4. A

New year's 2009?

im down to try and come... truck problems permiting lol .. but im not down to pay to get in.... or drive very far im thinkin like an hour-hour and a half are my max.... and preferably sat which leaves sunday to sleep in and recoup!!
  5. A

the troopa!!

ha ha i saw it and was like wow those pctures look familiar.. lol ya they are kinda tiny.. but ya ill let ya know if hes gonna be up for a run anytime soon.. and ill also keep my eye out for exs for ya....
  6. A

Rausch Creek Late October/Early November

ys i do aaron, although everytime i call or text ya.. you never get back to me.. =( *tear* i understand how it is.... *sniffle*.. but ya ill pay attentio here, and well see maybe ill caome along for the ride just to see.. =P
  7. A

Rausch Creek Late October/Early November

hey aaron.. keep me in the loop i doubt matt will wanna take the troopa up there.. and pay to get in, but i may be down to come as a ride along and photographer.. lol id chip in on food n crap lemme know!!! =P.. oh and why dont u ever answer ur damn phone when i call u... =(
  8. A

Dirty Jersey Off-Road

ok just making sure i wasnt misunderstood andy... =P
  9. A

the troopa!!

dre.... yes 87... she is old, but man the best out there that ive seen!! no lift.. YET shes soon to be on 35s... and jon.. yes it does.. are you selling the yeep i thought i just saw it on CL??
  10. A

the troopa!!

:confused:so we tested her out today in soe of the newer trails we found..... it handled excellently.... we even almost rolled her on the way out, but since matt is the bestest driver in the world we did not roll.... scared the heck outta me tho being thats the closest ive ever been to...
  11. A

double whoops!!!

ya i dont know mch about the city but we have a few by me... and on the other hand i was just in some today by me that are not stock aceptable.... but why stay on stock sneakers.. its so easy u can fit 31s on stock and all u gotta do to get some extra air is shackles in the rear and twist the t...
  12. A

Dirty Jersey Off-Road

andy i never said it was less of a truck.. all i said was non wheelers indicating that you didnt wanna take the new truck offroad... i fully understand the potential of the f series i actually like them very much, however u stated clearly that u dont plan on wheeling it... thats all.... and i...
  13. A

Dirty Jersey Off-Road

i understand everyone is going thru rough times right now.. as am i... and i didnr mean to sound like an a hole.. reading back now i see thats how it sounds.. but i duno im just a little upset that its all falling apart so quickly u kno..
  14. A

double whoops!!!

ha ha so ya not my whoops, but i witnessed it.... so me, matt karl and our buddy chris are wheeling in one of our local spots that we dont hit so often... it starts off with skinny windy trails that lead into an open run.... the run leads down for a little ways and then has nice ruts.. so we...
  15. A

Got Side-Swiped....In my DRIVEWAY!

both of urs are easy fixes.. im sorry to hear that tho im sure its something you will laugh about in the future as it is kinda a stupid accident...lol ayway urs is a j yard fender and door easy.. his.. even easire j yard tail light cheapo bulb and who cares about the bumoer.. if he so desires he...
  16. A

One of those "I'm Gonna get a can of gas and a match..." problems

very good read.. so sorry u had all the trouble and i do agree with jason... glad it was u not me.. lol.. but anyway yes u should always find the reason for malfunction, even if the part is truly bad find out why just to make sure that if u spend the money and time to replace it, it wont just go...
  17. A

Dirty Jersey Off-Road

and on another note.. im kinda upset with the group (not all in it) but ppl are selling tier trucks and replacing them with non wheelers.. or just not wanting to wheel anyore.. it kinda irritates e that some ppl are treating this like some sort of phase that they are getting out of... =( wheres...
  18. A

Dirty Jersey Off-Road

ok well then this is for you jay... well after i guess its been what 3 months thats its been off the road.. pretty much right after our clean up run she took a shyt... so he finally had the time to tear her apart... after thrying many diffrent quick fixers like runing 15-40 oil and non detergen...
  19. A

Dirty Jersey Off-Road

hey yall... just fyi matts got the troopa back on the road.... if anyone cares to know the story ill share it.. otherwise i wont bore the lot of you.... but itll be good for wharton trips within the next month or so
  20. A

wharton on the 14th

ya but i have no money right now.. work is making cuts my apartment is expensive... so i basically cant afford to fix it right now.... and i have the tires.. well matts got them i just need to mount and balance them and put new stems in em.. but again i have NO money.. so my truck is just gonna...
  21. A

wharton on the 14th

what parts dont i need.... i think the biggest ones are intake mainfold gasaket and intake plenum (sp?) gasket.... but i also need shocks, tires, 02s, and a few other things i know im forgetting... i dunno i gotta get the cars on the road b4 i worry bout the truck tho.. y mom has to sell her...
  22. A

wharton on the 14th

id love too but unfortuanatelly (sp?) im still broke and out of commission =(
  23. A

Check Engine Light

awesome shhot me a picture to my email and i should be able to tell if its the right on or not... thanks
  24. A

sry guys another maf ?

ok so before you all yell at me i spent the last week searching and i cant find what i need.. here we go.. i need an maf sensor i know that, im not into cleaning it i want a new one.. although i cant seem tof ind one.. i have a 97 sport 4.0 ohv and the cone type air box does anyone know where...
  25. A

Check Engine Light

hey.. so i have a bad maf and i was wondering where did u get yours and what style air box do you have??? cuz i cant find the dam thing anywhere and i refuse to clean it.. and i cat believe that there wouldnt be a dam replacememnt.. i have the cone air box
Back