Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

JMan689's 93 F-150 Lightning

true the intakes you would have to flip it to make it work on the truck. it sucks thats we cant fined the springs to lower the front now to. but i dont really know what all you cant fined my trucks a 96 f150 with the 302 its droped and im about to get a cam intake locked in the rear with some 4.10s
  2. S

Post the pics of your wheels here!!! STREET TRUCKS!!!

ok i have looked but i cant seem to fined a kit to bag the front of my x. do one of yall mined posting me a link of pm me with a price you payd so i can know about how much ill have to spend
  3. S

o they do just about all that you can do to a 302 can be done to the 351 the heads fit with some work not much cam is the same and there are some cheep stroker out there
  4. S

are you on nloc.net to?
  5. S

x with ranger front end

has this ben done a friend of mine just said something about it and i wanted to know could i do it so i could drop my x more
  6. S

gumby's ebay find

the f150 had a 5sp with the 302 get you that trans and the computer from a 96 and you should be good
  7. S

How-To: Torsion Adjuster Flip

ok sorry to bring this one back up but im really new to this i have a 96 f150 with drop beams and a flip kit that is going to the shop soon to get a turbo and i got this x from a friend. i want to lower it but i am not sure if i know what it is yall are doing ? are you really just taking it off...
  8. S

The Lowest Explorer Pic Thread!!!!

can i even get my 96 sport that low? if so how other than bags
Back