Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

Goodbye Ford. Thanks alot.

wow, well when ya put it like that... really, i just couldnt pass up the deal i got on the Chevy.
  2. H

Goodbye Ford. Thanks alot.

Well from an old Explorer to a Mustang to my Ranger... I've moved on. I totaled my Ranger last week. Thanks God I wasn't hurt. Today I bought a used Chevy Silverado. Thanks for the good times, Ford. :thumbsup: This is all I have left; On a positive note though, the truck will...
  3. H

My 2003 Ranger 'Tremor'

just a little update - having the rearend replaced & should be ready in the morning.
  4. H

My 2003 Ranger 'Tremor'

yeah, i was looking into a single DIN model to possibly fit my CB in the dash under the radio. not sure yet. either way the ipod is a must have. i get tired of the same three songs regular radio rotates all day
  5. H

My 2003 Ranger 'Tremor'

I posted some of these right after I got the truck but figured I'd put everything in a registry entry. I have a 2003 3.0L V6 Ranger with the Tremor audio package. Bought it last month with 96K miles for $4100. I dig the honeycomb grill. It looks alot better than the new Ford grills...
  6. H

Parts Exchange

Are there any engine parts, or other things from my 93 5spd Sport that will work in my new 03 Ranger? Just want to make sure I pull off anything that could be useful before I scrap it.
  7. H

Where's the radiator drain plug on my Ranger?

it should be on the bottom corner of the radiator, passenger side facing the back of the truck.
  8. H

Is anybody using E85?

i think the octane ratings of e85 are somewhere around 110. also i'm in the oilfield so id feel kinda funny about not burning good ole gasoline.
  9. H

coolant leak

you dont think it might be running down the frame from the front of your truck?
  10. H

Is anybody using E85?

i might have read somewhere that e85 may tear up components in the fuel system, any truth to this?
  11. H

Ranger Owners: Show Off Your Truck

nice truck tripy. cant go wrong with a 4x4.
  12. H

Is anybody using E85?

Anybody here running E85? Is it worth it to save a little at the pump or is the fuel mileage so bad I'm better off with the normal fossil fuels?
  13. H

Help

sorry to hear about your troubles. personally i think that Seafoam is garbage. I know thats not the cause of your problem but i'd stay away from it
  14. H

Custom Bumpers

nice work. i imagine you could take down a deer with that front bumper!
  15. H

Ranger Owners: Show Off Your Truck

Here are a couple pictures of my truck. Nothing fancy done to it, but I like it anyway. Its a 2003 V6 3.0Liter, 'Tremor' sound system, nerf bars... Not all that familiar with what options are available with what from the dealer so if you guys see anything I'm missing let me know. edit -...
  16. H

My 2003 Ranger Tremor, Mod Pics!

yeah i noticed the date. that wasnt the important part of what i was saying. i was commenting on how i like the dome lite out of the explorer.
  17. H

My 2003 Ranger Tremor, Mod Pics!

the only picture that still works - the overhead lite - is a good idea. i might do the same swap myself.
  18. H

My New Truck

Had to park my 93 Explorer, something really screwy going on with it. Kinda sad to see it go, but I did upgrade. Thats my new 2003 V6 Ford Ranger Supercab. Paid $4100. Its got 96K miles and the 'Tremor' sound system installed. ... and it runs like a champ! Now if everyone would take a...
  19. H

93 Sport - Won't Start - Here's what I got so far...

anybody? i'm planning on doing the work friday so any ideas before then would help.
  20. H

Gas mileage.

on my 93 sport ill get about 20mpg mixed driving after an oil change on some marvel mystery fluid in the tank.
  21. H

93 Sport - Won't Start - Here's what I got so far...

The clutch pedal position switch has been acting finicky, I'd sometimes have to play with the plug before it would turn over. I could turn the key and get a 'rrr-rrr-rrr' noise but, the fan and everything would turn indicating my starter was ok. Just installed a new CPP switch, then - The 6...
  22. H

Clutch pushrod & bypassing the interlock switch.

changing the pushrod wasn't too bad, the thing that plugs into the clutch interlock switch in all kinds of chewed up though. anyone know the proper term for this plug?
  23. H

now i'm reading that you have to change out the whole master cylinder just to replace the pushrod, anyone know anything about doing this? i'll be stuck in a parking lot so doing what i can to get it running will be helpful. when i get it home i can better care for everything
  24. H

are there any write ups on changing out the piece of junk plastic master cylinder pushrod that comes off the clutch pedal? also swapping out the clutch interlock switch & hooking up a switch for bypassing it so any ideas/help on that would be great. thanks!
  25. H

How to: Clutch Switch Bypass

on an older model (93) these are the last two wires on the switch right? sorry, im a bit colorblind.
Back