Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

Door Panels!!!

I need them... 1993 ford explorer sport 2 door. I had 8" subwoofers fiberglassed to them and when someone decided to steal them they just kicked them out of the panels, so I need new ones. I can't find them anywhere... My interior is a two tone gray. Please help
  2. G

94 Explorer Stumble on acceleration and loss of power

You need to check your air filter, if that's good, check the box for cracks or wholes. If that's good unplug the MAF. Drive it around and see what happens. I've had to completely disconnect my MAF. The next thing I would check is the throttle positioning sensor.
  3. G

Going twin turbo. 4.0 ohv

Kyle is right... except for the whole euro thing, j/k. A buddy of mine runs the FloridaGerman car club, he's got a Mercedes Benz 190, I think it's an '84. He's pushing close to 600hp. I would go euro, but his is ALWAYS busted, and my hands are to big for german engine bays. And yes the HD...
  4. G

Yes Ryan you are correct, 0.... Now looking for something that will bolt on, well I haven't looked yet, but hoping I can find something. No pics. If I took any it would just be a butchered manifold. I have found that wishful thinking is futile when working with a ford. I haven't lost...
  5. G

I'm running into some major spacial issues. So I had to go with some smaller turbos. They're only three pounds of boost each, which gives me six pounds of boost pretty much... I don't want to risk putting any more than that because I'd rather not blow the whole thing up. I will be using a...
  6. G

Yeah I know.... wtf! But I'm doing it. I have lots of fabricating to do, since I can't find anything to just bolt on, because let's face it. That would be way to easy wouldn't it? I have both turbos, two FMH blow-offs, and all the pipe I need. I have the plans pretty much drawn out. I'm about...
Back