Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

he was asking 98exploder! cuase i was wondering the same thing. im running 32's and had to cut a good amount
  2. M

Best suggestion how to lift for 32" tires

yup its easyto do and very little cutting involved
  3. M

Best suggestion how to lift for 32" tires

all i did was TT/ and shackels and im running 15x8 3.75" BS with 32x11.50 and i only had to cut a little bit off the inner fenders to turn, no biggie at all
  4. M

33's without too much work....

your most likely gonna have to trim and trim alot.....
  5. M

Amber Colored Fog Lights

my buddy and I just bought some transparent yellow (amber) and sprayed the stock fog lights, just like you would tint ur tailights and they turned out awesome, and it only cost him 5 bucks :P
  6. M

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

I may have to do just that!
  7. M

Tinted my tail lights last night

im prety sure if u get yellow bulbs the lights is still gonna be red
  8. M

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

heres my stock before and my after 2 1/2 " shackles and TT with 32x11.50 bf goodrich mud terrains 15x8's pro comp
  9. M

my bangen 91x

nice ride! good luck with the drop, it shouldnt be that hard! BUT let me know when you find 24" Stock Rims:p:
  10. M

put on the summer rims

haha that reminds me, its sappose to snow here tomorrow, and its 60 right now:confused:
  11. M

put on the summer rims

thats a realy clean Ex! love the wheels, they dont look to big or to small:thumbsup:
  12. M

short wife + air bag = no head

if anything bud, just take it out. just like ur putting an aftermarket steeringwheel on
  13. M

short wife + air bag = no head

honestly i would rather be SOL then have no head.. imo
  14. M

Black Ford Emblem Overlay!

yea i think im gonna get a couple more from the junkyard and see how many colored versions i can do, and see how they look
  15. M

yup! the word ford is recest pretty far, but if u use a scuff bad or sos or something around those lines u can get down in there and get the chrome out, paint it w/e color u like, wait for it to dry, sand the access paint off the back then paint w/e color u want to take the place of the blue
  16. M

Bench Seat

i was actually wanting to do the same thing with my 99 ex! dont care to much for the center counsil anyway!
  17. M

actually, i did this about 4 times and everytime the chrome came off and i ruined it, THEN i went and got a few emblems off of like the 96 and 97 ex's there emblems are just a TAD smaller and u can see in my pic up there, but when u take them apart they dont have the chrome jell, they have the...
  18. M

looks awesome vroom! turned out nice, doesnt take to much effort either:thumbsup:
  19. M

Rattle can your rims?

i painted my stock rims with rattle can on my old accord wich was my daily driver and had them for over a year w/o one scratch or one chip (they were silver and gold/ sprayed them with flat black rim paint)
  20. M

cant wait to see what the overlays look like! here is my ford emblem. i just took it apart sanded and painted :D
  21. M

Jurassic Park...The SUV!

best part about being a noob. is you get to find AMAZING threads like this and watch the truck change from day to day without having to wait for pics! there already all here! I LOVE the truck, kick A** idea! turned out perfect:thumbsup::thumbsup:
  22. M

Smoked Tail Light Tint

here is my 99 tails, done with VHT nightshades, its about 4 coats, its dark but clearly visable. i love the way they look! 4 coats of vht then about 9 coats of rattle can clear coat. then wet sanded with 1600 grit then 2000, buffed and polished to a glass shine! i also did the 3rd brake light...
  23. M

Arm Rest?!?!

yea i think it would be pretty neat! maybe just 2 little subs, or highs. ill figure something out lol
  24. M

Arm Rest?!?!

ahem..... well my armrest was broke when i got it, the i replaced all the plastic peices and it broke again when i put to much pressure on it. im going to take it out tonight and see if i cant come up with a new center peice with maybe a spot or 2 for speakers on the back. or something...
  25. M

Arm Rest?!?!

well..... i wasnt talking about reinforcing the one thats in there i was asking if anyone had taken it out and made like a fiberglass box or a completely diff. arm rest.. if thats already in another search excuse me......
Back