Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

CMP sensor help 1997 explorer ohv

Hello my friends, few days ago i rebuild the aging engine of my ride, last saturday i try to start this machine and i notice a misfire and horrible sounds from the engine. The man that rebuild the engine did not follow the procedure to uninstall/install the cmp sensor. I read many threads...
  2. G

Need tranny help

Hello, i live in venezuela, i have a 1997 explorer xlt, v6, ohv engine, aut trans 4x4, i don´t know what transmission i have, it only got 1 sensor near the end of this transmission body and the main wiring connector.
  3. G

5r55e Help!! (again)

hello for everyone, a week ago, pull out the 5r55e vb, install the transgo shift kit SK 44-55E, new epc solenoid, and a new internal wiring harness. fill it with new oil and start the engine. apply tw to all the screws at the correct setting and adjust the bands. only one problems remains, when...
  4. G

It's possible to replace the 4405 4WD transfer with a 4404 AWD transfer case???

Excuse me for this dumb question:), but my 4405 is emitting scary noises from the inside, a mounth ago i replace the rear output seal, and 15 days ago this is broken again and i noticed that the output rear shaft is tend to move sideways, tomorrow i will go to disarm the entire transfer case...
  5. G

How to: 5R55E Valve Body Rebuild Diary

I have read almost any page of this post, i have no speak english very well, but i try, i have an 1997 xlt 4x4 explorer, 3 months ago, i decided to rebuild her tranny because the 2-3 issue and a 1, 2, and 4th speed slip, and.... the nightmare begins, i visit 5 diferent repair shop and all of...
  6. G

I want to buy the "seriuos explorations" sticker, but, i am live in venezuela, where are this...

I want to buy the "seriuos explorations" sticker, but, i am live in venezuela, where are this sticker's for sale??
Back