Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

4 low light blinking???

usually when you go in or out of 4-lo, you should have to put the truck into neutral and your foot on the brake, did you do that when you went to disengage 4-lo? if not, that might be the problem
  2. F

The infamous blinking od light 03 exp

if you want the light to turn off, go out to the truck, turn the key on and off 3 times but not to the start position, and it should cut off. the same thing happened to mine and that was the cure for mine :)
  3. F

Here she is rb & bl lift

chris, let me know what the shop says about that squeak because I have a squeak up front of mine also, and it is only on the front left side, but I am wondering if we are having the same squeak issues.
  4. F

Here she is rb & bl lift

that looks freaking SWEET! Now I think I might have to go with a Body Lift as well...Chris, did you ever figure out that front end squeaking sound?
  5. F

02 mounty on 33 *pics*

that mounty looks sweet, did you have to do alot of cutting out of the plastics under the wheel wells?
  6. F

custom spacer install gone awry $#^!

chris, i got that same squeak, if you disassemble everything and put it back together, let me know how that turns out.
  7. F

Rims

thanks for that. my bro just got some new 33s on his truck today and there on a 15 inch rim. 33 12.50 15 mud dawg and they look SWEET. and for $675 mounted balanced and out the door, you really cant go wrong, I guess Ill keep my rims and go get some 285s in the tire
  8. F

Rims

So I was thinking of some different rims for my ex. I was wondering if I go down in rim size from a 16inch rim to a 15 inch rim. I wanna get some crager bullet hole rims off of JEGS.com and then put some 33 12.50 15 on those rims. I think with my lift I have now, I should be able to tuck those...
  9. F

Door Ajar Light Stays On!!!

oh wow, I dont know about all of that, you might want to go to a local dealership and see what they say. actually before you do that, maybe check the fuses which associate with the lighting inside the Ex. if you blew one, it could be the cause of the problem. make sure to check both relay boexes...
  10. F

Door Ajar Light Stays On!!!

I dont have my door light staying on, i have my Emergency brake always staying on now, I dont care about it though, as ling as it aint bothering me
  11. F

Getting info and tips for my next project!

I am pretty sure there is a cold air intake for the V6 4.0 flex model. I thought that the setup was the same as a regular 4.0, and if it is, You should be able to get a K & N one from Advance Auto or any kind of Auto part store near. Just to let you know, they are quite pricey. And for a...
  12. F

35's

how much of trimming would you have to do in order to fit those?
  13. F

How to install RoadBully's spacers

I make people suffer with the height of my lights too, sometimes I get the finger from the smaller cars cus my lights shine right in the mirrors. Oh well, maybe they should get a taller vehicle. lol
  14. F

Control Arm Drop Brackets

ok, so now I got an alignment and now my steering is fixed but still have the rubbing. I dont really care about it anymore and my attitude toward it is not to get the spacers off so I gonna go back to my buddy in Myrtle Beach and see what else we can look at and any other possible solutions. Ill...
  15. F

yea I tried to tighten it and got nowhere, I guess cause everything is stretched it wouldnt tighten anymore. I have to bleed my brake now cus some jackass loosened my brake line and now there is aire in it. Thank you to the ass who did that!
  16. F

This is the left side This is the right side I talked with a friend of a friend Curtis and he told me to get the control arms pulled out as far as the could go, get some new ball joints put in, and then get a front end alignment and I should good to go, and NOT have to take the spacers...
  17. F

yea i totally didnt know my bro had signed up to this forum and I thought I was logged into his computer, so the message you see from madawg05, is from me. lol sorry about the confusion
  18. F

im gonna get a different person to back them taken out and see what he says about it all.. and go from there
  19. F

well how could i fix that?
  20. F

ill have to try tomorrow cus its too dark here, jutgin, whats your setup look like?
  21. F

what size are your spacers ben?
  22. F

This is whats going on... I think Im going to just take them off so I dont screw anything up while I have the chance. Roadbully, when you put those coil springs in the front, what did your setup look like after the install?
  23. F

it started when the front got put on, but I thought it was because of the upper ball joints being blown but thats not the case.
  24. F

i thought since maybe the control arm is stretched down soo far now that it was causing the problem and if that was the case, why couldnt get like an extension to relief some stress off the control arm and maybe it would make the A frame not rub. but as of this point, I have no idea what to do...
  25. F

ill do that tomorrow and post it up.
Back