Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

350 into a ranger

has anyone put a 350 into a ranger if so what do i need to know and does chevy make a t-case that drops on the left side
  2. D

timing diagram for 2.3

svo where did u find that at
  3. D

timing diagram for 2.3

hey svo do u have a pic of the cam timing marks......where it shows tdc
  4. D

timing diagram for 2.3

im reading over it right now
  5. D

timing diagram for 2.3

thank for your help
  6. D

timing diagram for 2.3

hey ill take what i can get right now.......i miss place my haynes and cant find it
  7. D

timing diagram for 2.3

great do u have have a pic of the time marks where they line up at
  8. D

timing diagram for 2.3

does anyone have the timeing diegram showing the timeing marks like a dumpie i miss place my haynes book
  9. D

HELP! Ranger know-it-alls!

go to lmctrucks.com you can get everthing your to redo the whole inside of you truck even new clothe for the seats and all the panels they have a paint made for them
  10. D

Wiring diagram for an 88 Ranger.

does any one know if the injectors are suspose to spray in the order of the fireing order or not
  11. D

yes i have but it dont tell what cylinders the wires goes to
  12. D

dose anyone know how the injector are suspose to be wired on a 88 ranger 2.3 any help would be great
  13. D

does anyone have the wiring diegrams for a 88 ranger with the 2.3 for the fuel system any help would be great thanks tj
  14. D

RPM Stumble

it would be ur tps my ranger did the same thing even when it was at a idle it would do it change tps and was good to go
  15. D

HVAC Filter 96 X

96 didnt have a air filter they didnt start putting air filter in till around the mid 2000 model vehic
  16. D

1998 Sport with very rough idle and stalling

autozone can scan it for you and tell you whats wrong with it
  17. D

help 2 cylders not firing

yes im sure the coil is fireing cuz the motor will start and run on cylinders 1 and 2
  18. D

i have put 3 diff brands with one being the daul split fires the one's not fireing are num 3 & 4. 4 was fireing up till a few days ago and then just stop
  19. D

Where is the radiator cap on a 2004 ford explorer?

its the cap on top of ur radiator
  20. D

those are all new to they are about 3 months old
  21. D

any ideas anyone pls help
  22. D

i have a 88 ranger with the 2.3 2 cylders are not fireing have new plugs and wires on it any help would be great thanks alot
  23. D

Shortbox vs longbox

well i anit try to agrue with u ask about the wheel base so i thought i would add another good about the long box
  24. D

Transfer case swap

yes if u have a manual t-case but if u have a elc t-case then no u have to keep the push button
  25. D

1994 Ford Ranger Overcooling

the thermostat has been takein out and not put back in......with that out it wont allow ur truck to heat up.....cuz it has nothing there to stop the flow of water in the block of ur motor.....replace ur thermstat and it will allow it it heat up right
Back