Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. ghosttrain2

Second Gen. Jurassic Park Ex in Kansas boneyard

Spotted this in a you tube video in a junkyard in Hutchinson, KS. Did this belong to anyone on here?
  2. ghosttrain2

For Sale 1994 Explorer Limited

I am selling my '94 Limited, approx. 107,000 miles, PS,PB,A/C, sunroof , the leather interior is still in decent shape, NO RUST, Original paint, but faded, has highway tires, price is OBO, 1500.00. email dkkaralus@hotmail, with Explorer in title. Pictures found here- 1994 Explorer Limited- yes...
  3. ghosttrain2

For Sale 1986 Bronco 2

1986 Bronco 2, with a 4.0, 5 speed, and transfer case from an Explorer. Manual hubs, new rear driveline, recent tires, Pioneer AM-FM-Sirius ready radio, Cold A/C, all hoses replaced- coolant, A/C, and power steering. I have more pictures in the thread on this. Clear Nevada title. Price is OBO...
  4. ghosttrain2

For Sale 1994 Explorer Limited $1600.00 OBO

107,400 miles, clean, tires good, came equipped with Auto mirror Dim, Auto headlamps, Compass, Outside Temp.,Heated Outside Mirrors, crank open sunroof, and Power Seat with Memory for 2 drivers. Has a Pioneer AM/FM CD, MP3 player installed. The Cruise Control does work, The A/C also works when...
  5. ghosttrain2

1994 Explorer Limited- yes I bought another one...

Have been looking for another Explorer, to rob the drive train for my Bronco 2. I found this one locally, and feel it's too clean to part out. This thing seems to have every available option that was offered, including power seat memory, sun roof, autolamps, and so on. It has 103500 miles. Any...
  6. ghosttrain2

Ghosttrain2's '86 Bronco 2

After seeing this for sale locally, I ended up purchasing this, and towing it home. Still sporting the original paint, the interior is equally just as clean, and no rust. It needs a transfer case, it has a 1350 electric shift, and I have located a 1354 manual shift transfer case. Thinking this...
  7. ghosttrain2

Ghosttrain2's 1994 Explorer Rebuild - First Gen SOHC +

My Ex started out as a nicely equipped 1994 Explorer XLT, with the 4.0 OHV, A4LD auto,electric shift transfercase,tow package,JBL sound,limited slip rear end with 3.73 gears, and leather seats.I bought this used in 1998, with 91,000 miles, sold it in 2004, and got it back in 2006 with a rod...
  8. ghosttrain2

Red Rock Wilderness goes to house panel on 10/01/09

Time to call or write to your representatives-the Red Rock Wilderness Bill goes before a house panel on Oct.1,2009. This bill has been introduced in one form or another since 1994, and seems to always include more land. It is now up to 9.4 million acres.If passed,it will lock up Approx. 40% of...
Back