Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

How to: 4x4 Troubleshooting guide

4x4 low not working do take apart your motor cause it aint a big deal and follow the thread above and put a new piece of rubber in place of your almost guaranteed broken plastic bumper stop and trim it to fit at the top of the stopper and hook it back up and it should work like a charm.p.s...
  2. P

1992 4x4 switch wiring

ok so this is it thanks to navajo joe,from top 2 down-wht/bl blk blue red/y o/blu grey...
  3. P

1992 4x4 switch wiring

thanks a million joe and now i have something to work with yeaaaahhhh!
  4. P

BEST PLUGS for a stock 4.0 OHV...?

plugs i've used ngk in everything and think their better than any other
  5. P

MAF Sensor Cleaning Question

maf sensor cleaning i used crc electical cleaner spray and make sure its dry.dont touch the filaments as there easy to break and dont use a k&n filter cause their oil goes on the maf and keeps it dirty.a good fram paper is just fine
  6. P

How to: 4x4 Troubleshooting guide

4x4 switch wiring connector this is excellent for helping me fix my 4wd BUT my problem now is that the wires to the dash switch are all disconnected and i cant find any electrical diagram for the switc itself and their position in the connector. can anyone take a picture of this area and proper...
  7. P

1992 4x4 switch wiring

which color wires go where on a 4x4 dash switch pigtail connector? rebuilt stopper in motor,rear is good but wiring at switch is not connected to pigtail so i cant find any wiring codes in manuals and need help.mahalo:
Back