Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. X

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

lift involves, a 3 inch body lift all around, 2" torsion twist for front, 1" key fro front, 3" deotsch spindle lift for front, and rear is spring over axle and shackel extensions.
  2. X

after a year of research, i finally found exactly wha' i need to lift my truck. and i just though i would let you all in on a peek at my new and improved Splat trac...total of 11" of lift in the rear and 9" of lift in the front!!! someone give me some feed back!!=)
  3. X

Lift parts request....

i am looking to see if anyone is selling a set of spindle lifts for my 03 sport trac 2x4.
  4. X

sup guys....just though i would let you all in on some pictures i took of my truck this past weekend at the beach in south texas.....let me know what you all think. also what other accessories do you all know that are out there for my truck....i want to put more stuff but dont...
  5. X

What can it be?.....

Thank you all for leaking in and giving me some advice as to what it is.... Now can anyone tell me how i can go about fixing it.... I already aligned bed and that hardley fixed ne thing... Are there anymore procedures i can do to get closer fixing it? Any mechanical work to it?
  6. X

What can it be?.....

OK JUST UPLOADED SOME PIX. HERE THEY GO. FRONT PASSENGER SIDE VIEW FRONT DRIVER SIDE VIEW REAR PASS. SIDE VIEW REAR DRIVER SIDE VIEW IF U ALL WANT SOME MORE PIX UP LET ME KNOW. I HAVE MY DIGITAL CAMERA WITH ME
  7. X

What can it be?.....

yeah i did do a search but didnt find ne thing. well maybe i am putting wrong search words. sry fellas bout no pics though. i will hopefully put them up tom. morning. i am at work and though mayb u all have heard bout it and maybe can help me...but i will for sure have pics up tomoro. thank you...
  8. X

What can it be?.....

I am looking at the back of my sport trac right now and am noticing that my rear left tires sticks out more than my rear right one. what are some things that it can be?
  9. X

check out my st with new rims n tires =) before after
  10. X

Explore Spindles On Ebay Fit Sport Trac?

Thanks alot for all the info guys, the spindle that i am looking at says it can fit 99-03, you think that sounds fishy? or that would be correct, given that you still just need to change the rotors? or should i just stick to the ranger spindle lift? i hear that ranger spindle lifts will also...
  11. X

OK i just knew this was not gonna get any replies, does anyone know if the explorer spindle fits a explorer sport trac?
  12. X

Aerostar parts work in Explorers! How about a forum?

does anyone know if the explorer and explorer sport trac 2003 2wd have interchangable spindles? what about the ranger edge and the sport trac?:D
  13. X

Hello everyone, i had a question maybe one or two of you out there can help me in my quest on a lift =) I saw some spindle lifts for a explorer 2wd on ebay. I have been wanting a spindle lift for a long time now. I have a 03 sport trac 2wd. Now my question was does anyone know if the spindle is...
  14. X

Fabtech spindles for 03 spor trac

So you own a pair of the ranger edge spindles for the 03 sport trac? Are they a sure fit because i was looking into it and did not want to spend the 400 dollars and it not fit. I am so anxioius for them, do you have any pics you can post?
  15. X

o i c, but will i need to mod anything major like cutting or drilling (other than the normal drilling and cutting on the lifts instructions)? Cuz i had told the gentleman who is working on my truck that thats what i wanted. I also noted to him i have talked to many people who have done this...
  16. X

dOES anyone know what kind of mods would have to be done in order to install a 3" fabtech ranger edge spindle lift on a 03 2x4 sport trac?
  17. X

Hey an explorer is a explorer right? :)
  18. X

NE1 running Wrangler MTR's? need opinion

I am running lt305/70r 16 wrangler mt/r, i honestly dont think that those tires are good for everyday use, the thread wears very ugly. if i had a chance to spend that much money on tires, i would honestly try something else, but then again thats just my opinion. ;) these are already worn in...
  19. X

GO Rhino Universal side step question.

Does anyone know if the Go Rhino Brand universal side step would fit my 03 sport trac? Here is the link to the one that i am talking bout. http://www.gorhino.com/universal-step/universalstep.html also if u have picture of your ST feel free to post them here. =)
  20. X

2003 4x2 Sport Trac Lift Questions

Hope These Are The Pix Ur Asking 4=) PASS SHACKLE PASS. SHOCKS N LEAF SPRING DRIVER SHACKLE DRIVER SPINDLE (I THINK) DRIVER SPINDLE CLOSE UP (I THINK) THE REST ARE TORSION BARS (I THINK) SRY BOUT ALL THE I THINKS, I SUCK WHEN IT COMES TO AUTOMOTIVES
  21. X

3" ranger spindle lift for sport trac rotor question.

i am looking into putting a 3" spindle lift for a ranger edge into my 03 sport trac, does ne one know if i am gonna have to put smaller rotors on my truck?
  22. X

Ranger Edge Pro Comp Spindle Kit Fit 03 Sport Trac 2x4?

Does Anyone Know If A Ranger Edge Pro Comp Spindle Kit Will Fit A 03 Sport Trac 4x2? Its A $1000 Decision. Either Risk Buying Them And Them Not Fit Or Skip On Them. Anybody Had Experience With This Kit? Please Let Me Know.
  23. X

3rd Brake Light For 03 Sport Trac Xlt

Does Any One Know Of Any Type Of After Market 3rd Brake Light That Will Fit A 03 Sport Trac Xlt? I Have Looked All Over Ebay For Them And Cant Find Em. Anybody Have Had Pass Experiences With Other Model Trucks 3rd Brake Lights That May Fit A St?
  24. X

2003 4x2 Sport Trac Lift Questions

HELLO, I HAVE A 2003 FORD SPORT TRAC 4X2, I AM PRTY SURE THAT I HAVE A 3" BODY LIFT. I AM LOOKING TO LIFT IT A LITTLE MORE. NOW I HAVE HEARD OF MANY THINGS I CAN DO TO MY TRUCK. (SPINDLE LIFT, SHACKLE LIFT, TORSION TWIST LIFT) HOW CAN I FIND OUT IF MY TRUCK HAS ANY OF THESE THINGS. I HAVE...
  25. X

Camburg 2003 Ranger Edge Lift Kit For Sport Trac

Does Anyone Have A Clue If The 6" Camburg Lift Kit For A 2003 Ranger Edge With Fit A 2003 Sport Trac 4x2?
Back