Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

No bass when i play cds help

Thanks ` THANKS EVERYBODY THAT HELP ME I NOW HAVE BASS WHEN I PLAY CDS I ALWAYS THOUGHT THO YOU MATCH THE COLOR OF WIRE WITH THE SAME COLOR SO THATS WHY I PUT MY BLUE AMP WIRE WITH THE BLUE ON MY RADIO BUT IT WENT TO THE BLUE WITH THE WHITE ON IT THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE :p::thumbsup:
  2. 9

How to for a "floating hood"

I have a 1992 ford explorer and i want to do this but i dont know if it will work as your pictures are not there any more can you email them to me or repost them it said pic been deleated thanks for the help send to this one after 300pm kya06neco@verizon.net or this one before 3oopm...
  3. 9

I tryed that but that didnt work either
  4. 9

I HAVE A KENWOOD KDCMP8017 HEAD UNIT IN MY TRUCK MY PROBLEM IS I HAVE BASS WHEN I PLAY THE RADIO BUT NOT WHEN I PLAY CDS DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHY THIS IS HELP PLEASE THANKS:mad:
  5. 9

Stick Shift Knob Removal on 1995 Ranger XL

THE SHIFT KNOB IS A PAIN IN THE ASS TO GET OFF I BOUGHT A REDLINE THAT LIGHTS UP 6 DIFFERENT WAYS AND IT TOOK ME LIKE AN 1 1/2 HRS TO GET IT OFF DAMM :eek:
  6. 9

Help! I need to know if my truck's a lemon!

i have a 1992 ford exploer and mine did the same thing i took it back and they replace all my sensors and it has not done it anymore since that i would try to do that but mine is a clutch not a auto :exporange
  7. 9

will bronco2 ....

will the taillights from a bronco 2 fit a 92 explorer im really not sure and i was lookig at smoke taillights today they look simular but not sure please help thanks:(
  8. 9

I Want To Buy Smoke Tail Lights

I Want To Buy Smoke Tail Lights For My 92 Ford Exoplorer But I Dont Know What Other Veciles Are Corispond With My Truck Year That I Can Use Thanks Please Help :(
Back