Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Manitobans, come say eh!

If you want to do some offoading in MB check out the "wilderness off road enthusist" web site at wore.ca, we are planning a small tire run for the 31st of December at Polycor that I believe is an open run. Would be nice to not be the only Explorer there.
  2. T

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

Thought I would toss in a pic of my 94 now that I have some lift in it... 1.5 inch rough country coils and 1.5 inch custom shackles, and 31 inch tires...
  3. T

Owners of X's with 31x10.50 tires with NO LIFTs

Here is my 94 XL with no lift and 31" Goodyear Territory MT's on 15x8 Steel wheels. Minor rubbing...
  4. T

Manitobans, come say eh!

LOL... Summer of 07 was the last of Turtle Races. Who knows they may come back... we still have the 28ft turtle standing in town though... but sadly no more turtle races...
  5. T

Manitobans, come say eh!

Hey Shawn... Glad to see somene else from westman on here... Do you do much off-roading??? I'm always looking for someone to head out with... also if you are you should check out the wilderness and off road ethusist web site... (wore.ca) its a manitoba based, all makes, off road club that I...
  6. T

rear spring sag fix???

I live in Boissevain (SW corner MB) about 3 hours from Winnipeg... I forgot that there is that option of re arching the springs... there is a place in Brandon apparently that does it but I think they are quite a bit more expencive... I think I'll look into it... Thanks for the imput....
  7. T

rear spring sag fix???

Hey, I got a 94 4-door, and the rear springs are sagging badly... right now the rear is about 1.5 inch lower than the front, I can't afford new leaf springs, but was wondering if I put a set of Warrior 153's on without doing anything to the front suspention would it be to much lift??? I don't...
  8. T

Where are you from?

Born in Pembrook Ontario, grew up in Potage La Praire, and MacGregor, Manitoba, went to school in Saskatoon SK, now I'm back in Manitoba, stuck in the south-west corner in Boissevain.
  9. T

Manitobans, come say eh!

So there is other Manitobans here... Hey all, I'm a way's away from Winnipeg being in the south west corner (Boissevain) But I'm still in the prov. I didn't know that there were aothers from the Prairies on here... Good to know I'm not alone...
  10. T

Just saying Hi

I'm New to the site... I just had my Dad give my his 94 Explorer and am planing on building it up... I've been browsing and have found a lot of information that has helped me deside what to do first with my limited budget. Anyway I don't see many modified Explorers out here in Manitoba and I'm...
Back