Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

Pics of the new 26s I just bought.

I almost forgot, time for new plates? :D
  2. N

New rims and tires for my Dad's '00 Ranger

"Im not really all that mad about any of it. But, I think I'm going to try something, every time someone shows a lifted ex with off road tires, im going to say that it looks ugly. I know people like different things, thats fine, I just dont see why going out of your way to bash another persons...
  3. N

Thats what I'm trying to say... Thats even why I said, "Nothing personal here, just doing what I said I would do." Ill find the post and copy it on here. I like the last part, I've said that many times myself. Oh, thanks for the spell check. :D
  4. N

Yes, that is the truck that I "drive." I knew I wouldnt have to post pictures myself. To answer your first question, I like the way they look. It is my choice to have them on my truck, and again I like them. Question two, it represents my choice of rims and tires. Really, you guys are being...
  5. N

Im really not going to post pictures for the 3000th time. Im just saying what people on here say about explorers with rims bigger than 20"s... The always "assume" the person driving it is "ghetto trash". That the truck looks stupid, it's so bad on your truck... (Like that isnt obvious...)...
  6. N

I think it looks stupid. "Hill Billy trash". (Nothing personal here, just doing what I said I would do.)
  7. N

Fit with no problems 285/60/R18's; 2002 sport 2dr

Or just dont drive into/on to curbs... I'm glad your speedo is correct, I got a few tickets when I put my rims on...
  8. N

Fit with no problems 285/60/R18's; 2002 sport 2dr

I think that looks stupid... Of course the speedo will be off if the tire size has changed and no other "mods" were done...
  9. N

Post Pics of 2nd Gen's w/ 3rd Gen Wheels

That would look ugly.
  10. N

Im not really all that mad about any of it. But, I think I'm going to try something, every time someone shows a lifted ex with off road tires, im going to say that it looks ugly. I know people like different things, thats fine, I just dont see why going out of your way to bash another persons...
  11. N

I guess I should have been a bit more clear in my post, it is not my truck. It was an explorer down at MECA world finals in 08. Someone wanted to see 6's on an ex, so I thought I could show the pictures (Again). Also, as a few posters stated, it is someones truck, and not yours. The kid...
  12. N

Custom Kick Panels

With all of the roll overs, you are bound to find parts for an ex.
  13. N

New here, recommend tire size please,

Hummm... i would say, got to a tire shop and ask them.
  14. N

Could I use 22" wheels on my Explorer?

I want to say you need a 5x4.5 bolt pattern... But then again, I'm not making any money off you, so...
  15. N

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=275246 Look here.
  16. N

He did not ask your personal opinion on rim size... He asked if they would fit. All you had to say was, "No, they will not fit." The op also stated he WAS LOOKING FOR 22" rims. To bwilly9, yes 22"s will fit. With NO problem. (Just not the ones you listed.) I have 24"s on my 2nd gen...
  17. N

Sub wiring question

The RMS DOES change based on ohm load...
  18. N

What size should i get

Then I guess I need to get my tires from your place.
  19. N

What size should i get

I dont even know where to begin here... I like big rims and small tires. Thats it. As far as you knocking big rims, thats fine. The important thing to remember is, IT IS NOT YOUR TRUCK! As far as the "ghetto trash" comment, I would like to say I am far from it. Also, you ASSUME, "It shows...
  20. N

What size should i get

It depends on where you go. Wal-Mart charges a few bucks for the mount and balance. A shop I used to work for had the price included in the tire price.
  21. N

What size should i get

Look, I don't mind helping out a bit, but I won't do all of your homework...
  22. N

Can i put 20" rims on 1997 explorer sport?

Just to add, most sites will have a car fit tool. You can use that... Or, go to a rim and tire shop, and they would tell you.
  23. N

24"s NO MODS! NO RUBBING!!!
  24. N

I hope this is not a real question... Really...
Back