Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. V

2002 Ranger; Help Troubleshoot Why A/C & Heat Blows Thru Defrost Only - No Vents

Who knew, that in order to fix a problem where air only blows out of the defrost vents, is to look under the hood. After spending a great amount of time trying to trace the problem under the dash board, behind the A/C switch panel and behind the glove box, I had come to the conclusion that the...
  2. V

This doesn't seem right... Please help

I have a suggestion that will help you get more views and replies to the problems that you want help with in the new threads that you start. The single most important way to get the help and advice you are seeking from members in the forum is to be as specific as you can in the title of the...
  3. V

2002 Ranger; Help Troubleshoot Why A/C & Heat Blows Thru Defrost Only - No Vents

A day after my 2002 Ranger truck had no problem with it's A/C or heating ventilation system blowing out of any selected vent levels (defrost, face/middle or floor levels), is now "stuck" in defrost mode even when level selector is changed to any other level. Questions, what is the most common...
  4. V

How to: 2nd Gen NO AC ( or heat) FROM VENTS!!! A "How to" what to look for thread

OK, thank you. At first I wasn't quite sure what you meant by the 'Ranger Sub Forum', and then I went back and did some more searching and I ran into that specific forum. So I'll check into it and see what I can come up with. BTW, I went out to my 2002 Ranger and beat the crap out of it for...
  5. V

How to: 2nd Gen NO AC ( or heat) FROM VENTS!!! A "How to" what to look for thread

Hey Turdle, I'm new to this forum. Since this thread is for 95-01, then where can I find the same info for a 2002 Ranger truck? All I need to know is if there is actually info for the 2002 that I have not yet run in to. Thank you in advance. BTW, GREAT THREAD!
  6. V

2002 Ranger Edge prewired, keyless entry advice.

OK, I'll check that out, thanks rwenzing, Next chance I get this weekend, I'll check behind the kick panel. Thank You, vsromero
  7. V

2002 Ranger Edge prewired, keyless entry advice.

Hello Everyone, Can anyone tell me if the 2002 model year of the Ranger Edge came prewired for power locks and keyless entry from the factory? I just recently bought a used 2002 Ford Ranger that does not have power anything. So now I am interested in doing a few possible, do-it-yourself...
Back