Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

how do you test coil packs?

key on engine off? while cranking?
  2. 9

how do i fill my rear-end he he he but really?

where on the rearend is the plug...i looked forever
  3. 9

how do you test coil packs?

besides spark being totally absent how can you test coil pack? getting poor gas mileage and just did a full tuneup and wanna make sure my coil packs are still good and strong???
  4. 9

how do i fill my rear-end he he he but really?

while changing my clutch and reconnecting my driveshaft i noticed my rear end is leaking well the cover is pretty saturated anyway i wanna make sure its got enough fluid in it but couldnt find a drain plug like i have on my 5.0 mustang. can i fill it through the vent hose line? what do i fill it...
  5. 9

how to get tranny onto shaft? three full days no luck please help i'm screwed

i tried for 4 hours I Tried For Four Hard A** Hours Looking For More Suggestions
  6. 9

the alignment tool will go all the way into the pilot bearing so i know its lined up....the clutch is obviously stiff without the slave cylinder line in are you simply saying hook up the slave cylinder again an pump the clutch??? i think that might be all it needs but i wanna make sure thats...
  7. 9

no i dont have a transmission jack or adapter for my regular jack...i think its in nuetral but either way i can turn the tail shaft...no matter how much patience i have trying to line up the splines they just dont...i dont get it...i used the alignment tool so the clutch disc is lines up...i...
  8. 9

doing a clutch job on my 92 xlt did it one other time with few problems...let girlfriend drive it :thumbdwn:and tore the clutch up so anyway i have it all apart installed new pressure plate clutch/new flywheel throw out bearing and pilot bearing i just CANT GET THE THING BACK IN!!!:eek: i have...
Back