Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Engine randomly dies - no one can diagnose it.

I've had this problem on and off for months and it's driving me nuts. I haven't had to drive much the last couple months due to some medical stuff so it hasn't been as much of a problem, but I know it will be when I'm driving again. My engine randomly dies. It only has 85k miles on it...
  2. B

Junkyard STOLE my DVD and TV... what do I do?

I also have (or I mean, had) a 98 Ford Taurus SHO... it was a fast little sexy thing. In March I was in an car accident and anyway to make a long story short - my car was hauled off to the junkyard while I was in a coma. By the time I came back around (3 weeks later) I sent family to go get...
  3. B

Waiting is almost over!

That makes me cry when I see it. Now if that was a Xtera or Passport, I would rejoice :p:
  4. B

Carwash

Does anyone know if this is true? I have read (more than once) it's bad to use the brush at the car wash. Supposedly it just rubs dirt deep into your paint more and being since people use those brushes to clean off greasy things (even though they're not supposed to) I believe it. Does anyone...
  5. B

Solar Power!

haha I read that Apple applied for solar cells on the screen of their iPhone this week. Obviously solar panels aren't powerful enough to power a car, but it would be cool to have them on your roof or something on a hybrid to charge up the battery while your car is parked. Not saying it would...
  6. B

How can I get my wife/girlfriend to buy fuel?

haha one thing for sure, never let them take your car out because they'll drive that thing all over town since it's not their gas!
  7. B

Tip on Getting a stuck Rotor off

Be careful, I cracked mine when it was stuck and I tried to get it off.
Back