Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 1

how do you pull your trans lines without bending?

well.... i got a hole in my trans coolant line that runs from the trans to the top drivers side of the radiator. my question is how do i install the new one without bending the crap out of it. i might get one off another x and am curious how without bending it all to hell. got the last one out...
  2. 1

annoying buzzer and inside light wont work???

ok so i just installed a new head unit in my x and after i did that the dome light and buzzer wont work. the buzzer will work when i get ready to start it and thats it and the light wont work at all. whats wrong?? i checked the fuses and they were fine. any help would be appriciated. thanks!!
  3. 1

how do i bypass amp without a amp bypass harness???

anyone??? i will need half way specific directions. thanks!! this is where im at: and this is up front anyways, any help would be very very nice!!!!!!!!!
  4. 1

1993 Ford Explorer stock stereo wiring diagram?

hey! im curious if any of you guys know where to find out what each colored wire goes to for the sterio. i know i could follow them but that would take forever. if you dint have a diagram then atleast tell me the color of the wire and where it runs to. thanks.
  5. 1

a good cd player for a cheap price??

any one know where i can get a good cd player for a really good price? i dont want to put lots of money for a cd player but i want one with the aux jack so i can hook up my mp3 player. thanks!
  6. 1

bushwacker type fender flres for first gen???

hey, im looking for fender flares that are kinda like the nice bush wacker type. i cant find any for a first gen explorer. any one know where to by ones? i need the type that work with the rear doors. thanks!
  7. 1

ordered my new 2 inch shackles today!!!

hi guys! just ordered the new shackles today. got the war153 shackles and ordered them through tellico's site. anyways got any tips for me?? im soaking them with wd right now and they have absolutely no rist on them being the fct that this truck has never seen dirt till i got it a year ago...
  8. 1

led switch problems??

hi guys!! just put some baja lights on the front of the ex which looks really good and i will post pics about later but....... my led switch isnt working right... when i turn it on the led is out and the lights are on, then when i turn the lights off the led comes on???? when i first wired...
  9. 1

tranny cooler the same for 91-94 X as 95-98/99

well are they the same coolers??? will they work?? i need to double up my coolers to help the tranny a bit. thanks!!!
  10. 1

wont start???

hi guys! well i was playin in the ranger and then after i was done i parked it. a little while later i went and started it and it started fine. well the exhauste was vibrating super bad so i cut it off right after the muffler. well it wont start now.....i dont think it would start before i cut...
  11. 1

a4ld auto to manual (m5od) help???

well i do know that sometime eventually my tranny is going to go and i thought the best bet would be just to do a manual tranny swap. right now i have a new fly wheel, clutch and the manual tranny, my question is what is everything i need? and any sort of help would be good to. i have searched...
  12. 1

were to mount fog light switch in a first gen x???

hey where can i mount the switch for my lights?? any of you first gen people have recommendations? help plz
  13. 1

my winch bumper is now done!!

well i have been workin on it off and on for about 4 weeks and well now its done. well what do you guys think??? a glare makes it look a little brown but its not....
  14. 1

bump stop drop??

ok so i have a 4 inch lifted explorer and im curious if i will need to drop the bump stops lower. will i smash my pumpkin if i leave them like this? my passenger side axle housing bracket doesnt hang like the rough contry lift did and people had problems with it. so should i drop it? my lift...
  15. 1

who has the most ttb/independent flex??

alright i know we have a "show your flex thread" but do we have a "who has the most ttb/independant flex" thread?? no.... but now we do. this is what i want: 1. a picture of it 2. what mods you have 3. what was your rti score.(if you have ramped a rti ramp) 4. how many inches of...
  16. 1

rear hatch door not shutting???

i didnt know where to post this so bare with me.... my rear hatch door wont shut. if i manually push the lever inside the door it will lock shut. i really dont know how to explain it. when i try to shut it it kinda bounces back?? its confusing. if you need any more info tell me. if i cant find a...
  17. 1

alignment??

i put in a lift in my truck. the steering wheel is of a good 3 inches how do i straighten it? im sure when i go and get it aligned they will do it im just curious how i could. do they fix this in a alignment?? thanks
  18. 1

new 33x10.50 tires!!

hey guys got new tire heres some pics. tell me what you think. oh and dont say anything about it leaning back. the winch bumper is heavy so it evens out.
  19. 1

tire rack referral code thing???

any one know of anyone that would have these?? does our site have a referral code for tire rack? any one know of the referral code? i just saw it there and i was curious " hmmmm i wounder if any of the guys from my site could help me get a deal of some sort". any ways just out of curiousity...
  20. 1

new tires?? 33x10.50r15???

ok...heres the story, i want some 33x10.50r15 tires for my explorer but les schwab doesnt carry any in stock nor has any at the warehouse. so these friggin people wanted me to get the toyo open country mt for $1200.00:eek: yeah im not payin that much. i had heard from expert tire that i can get...
  21. 1

bumper angle??

ok so i want to cut an angle and hot bend my metal for my bumper but the problem is is how do i know how much to cut out?? any one want to tell me an equasion or some way to do it.
  22. 1

fuel filter removal without the tool???

is there a way to do this or do i have to run back to town and buy one??
  23. 1

how to: spark plug/ wires tune up

do we need some one to do one of these threads??? i am willing to do it with pictures and everything! i am doin it tonight. some replys would be cool so i can do it or not. thanks
  24. 1

plugs and plug wires???

hey guys im doin a tune up on my X and im curtious what are some good plugs and plug wires for my x that i can get at the local kragen with out ordering them. oh and another thing is cost! i dont want some super expensive or even expensive plugs or plug wires i want some considered good plugs...
  25. 1

my new custom made bumper!

hey guys!!! been a while since i posted so thought i would do one now that i got my ranger done, i can now start on my front winch bumer. my idea is to measure out a peice of channel irn, cut heat and bend it on both sides (after measuring for winch mounting area) then welding to peices down...
Back