Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

service rsc control now

I get this loud beeping and red message saying service rsc now on my 2008 Mountaineer. Car runs ok but the the climate control don,t cool and the temperature gauge on the dash does not move . Car was sitting for a week and was fine when I parked it a week ago .
  2. R

Measurement of rear parking sensors?

reverse sensor Your right about not wanting to take to dealer. We just had the rear bumper replaced and the repair shop says they check it when they finished the job. Unfortunately I didn't check it befor paying them. These sensors can't be checked without taking off whole bumoer. I Looked...
  3. R

Measurement of rear parking sensors?

reverse sensor Curtis I have a 2002 Mountaineer with reverse sensors doing same as your Dads When put in reverse turns sensor off on, No alarm can turn off dash light but comes back on when put in reverse. Did your Dad ever fix his?
  4. R

DPFE on 2002 mountaineer 4.6

2002 Mountaineer Yep Z not E ordered one. hope to have it at end the of week Thanks again:p:
  5. R

DPFE 2002 Mountaineer Well I got the cover off . Was just as you said. The part # was 2FIE-9J460-AB. Did you replace with # 4U7E-9J460-AA since original not available. thanks:p:
  6. R

Dpfe 2002 mountaineer Thanks for that information . Knew something was keeping the cover on but didn't want to just yank it off. Let you know how I make out:p:
  7. R

Have trouble code p1400 and want to replace dpfe senser. Cannot locate it. Thought it would be over driver side valve cover. Also cant figure out how to remove plastic cover over engine. Remove two nuts but only comes loose in front. Help would be appreciated :p:
  8. R

Hi Everyone

Have a 2002 Mountaineer and hope I can get some help troubleshooting some problems:thumbsup:
Back