Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

How deep is the stock sub enclosure?

the JL will fit if you break off the little black X shaped thing in the box that the factory sub rest against.
  2. B

Code P0455 and stalling

I have a '99 Explorer XLT 4WD w/4.0 SOHC. My truck stalls seems like after about 20 minutes or so of constent driving. It will start up again but only after about a minute or so of craking. It stumbles like it is running out of gas. My check engine light came on the other day and when I...
  3. B

Theft Light flashing

well I put the new battery off of my pickup and done what the locksmith told me to do and now it starts everytime. But I am going to get all the parts off of the other '99 explorer that i got the ignition off of and keep for spare parts. What all do i need to take? I got the computer and the...
  4. B

Theft Light flashing

The light is flashing like it should if the module is triped so it can't be started. I called the locksmith that programmed the key for me and I told him what happened. He said that it might have sent a surge to the RAP and that i could try putting a strong (fully Charged) battery on it and...
  5. B

Theft Light flashing

I bought a '99 Explorer XLT that was wrecked and had no key. I got a ignition switch from another '99 Explorer and put it in. Then I had a locksmith come out and program the PATS system for the key that came with the ignition switch. He also programmed the keyless remote that came with the...
Back