Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

How to: How To: Drivers Exterior Door Handle Replacement

my door handle is floppy too but my door locks and unlocks when i push the button. i had to fix it though b/c i think my driver door had locked so much that it got tired and everytime i would try to unlock the driver door it would pop up and fall back down. so i had to start using the key. but i...
  2. R

AWD in reverse?

The rear wheels get 70% of the power and the front get 30%. I believe the awd is locked in all the time. That's the way it seems w/ my 00 eb.
  3. R

How to fix heated seats (short).

haha i like that gabe96explorer. and to greythorn3 the long button is a power lumbar button. and yea in my eddie bauer after the seat had been on a few mins i would have to turn it off b/c the seats in the eddie bauer seemed to be hotter than the ones in the limited.
  4. R

How to fix heated seats (short).

I think i might have this same problem with my limited. I remember the seat in my eddie bauer being nice and toasty when i would turn it on and everytime i turn on the one in the limited it just doesn't seem like it works, and for the first time i rode in the passenger of it the other day and...
  5. R

Hi! I need help fixing my 2000 Explorer Limited.

Be glad you didn't trade it in on the cash for clunkers thing. Once you have left the lot they put stuff in the oil and hold it to the floor till the engine blows up. Makes me REALLLY mad they do that to perfectly useful cars.
  6. R

Parking Sensors

Got em fixed. One was loose.
  7. R

Can I install an OEM subwoofer?

I've got a question. I'm wanting to do the same thing and take out the old sub and put a new after market one in it's place. I just want to know if i do that will i be able to hook up the new sub to the factory radio. I have the mach audio system but i don't know if the new sub will hook up to it.
  8. R

TMH + FlowMaster = Happiness

yea, you know there is a limited F-150 out now. but there is only a limited supply being sold.
  9. R

o ok. i want a new sport trac. a 07, 08, or 09 white limited 4x4 4.6L V8 sport trac. :) I looked at the adrenalin edition on youtube and it had some flow's on it. It sounded bad ass for real. I think the 5.0 sounds better but i think the extra horse power will pay off with a newer year model...
  10. R

wow.!!! that sounds good!! i'm gonna get that done when i get a sport trac. I want a new one. Is ur truck a 2wd. J/W b/c it took off quick. mine is awd and when i stomp on it the front will lock up and it won't really spin much b4 the front start pullin.
  11. R

Parking Sensors

Yea, I'm thinkin' the same thing. I'm also thinking that I've got to take it to a dealer to get them fixed. I wanted an Explorer with this feature b/c my mom had a friend that backed over their child. So every car we buy we try to either get the reverse sensing system included with the car or...
  12. R

Parking Sensors

I need help with my parking sensors on my 2000 explorer. I purchased it from a private one owner. They never used the parking sensors, they said that they never really knew what they were used for. They said that the explorer was hit from the rear, but there was minor damage and the bumper was...
Back