Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Cummins 2.8 Repower Crate motor is out. Who will be first ?

https://cumminsengines.com/repower.aspx
  2. S

Parting Out 95 EB 4.0 4X4 Virginia

Parting Out 95 EB 4.0 4X4 Virginia or $300 for all I am parting out a complete 95 4 door VIN# 1fmdu34x1suv93832 I really don't like to ship large parts but make offer and we will see. Located in Ivor VA 23866. Complete minus tires at this time.Straight body no rust. Would take...
  3. S

Engine Swap 93 to 92 4.0

OK My 92/4.0 blew a head gasket. 250K plus so I am not complaining. I swapped the 4.0 out of my 93 into it. Looks like I am going to have to use the 92 wiring harness correct? The 93 one has an extra plug on the rear of the motor. Next question what about injectors?? From the Napa website it...
  4. S

Rolls in PARK

OK I just installed a new rebuilt A4LD my problem is when you put in in PARK it will sill roll just like being in N. Any ideas ? I have manually shifted it into PARK so I know it really is in PARK. PLEASE tell me this transmission is not going to have to come back out.
  5. S

Where to start on an unknown AT transmission??

OK I just bought this none running 92. Here is the story. I bought this from a kid who apparently had his transmission go out. Well he and his backyard mechanic buddy bought a transmission from the Junkyard. ( the transmission must be good right?? if the someone was able to wreck the car)...
Back