2. M

Sync v4.4

I wish Ford would address this issue!!
  3. M

Sync v4.4

Yes the lag is ridiculous!
  4. M

Sync v4.4

Does Ford plan on correcting the issues from this update? Mine worked great at first and now its horrible. Hopefully a patch will come out.
  5. M

2008 sport trac line in not working.

I think you'll need to get the sync adapter to retain most factory features.
  6. M

ST Seat Upgrade

Bumping this up for ya! I am curious myself!
  7. M

Sync v4.4

Just did the 4.4 update. I must say I do like some of the new features! I have an iPhone 6 plus and couldn't get the text messages as some folks. I deleted and re-paired my iphone. Then turned on notifications for bluetooth. It works great now! Sync will read my texts to me. So it does work! :)
  8. M

Upgraded the factory Subwoofer

Any updates to this? Just curious!!
  9. M

Ford Flex shift knob install in Explorer

Awesome mod! Very seriously considering it myself! On a side note though, does anyone know the part number for the OEM handle? Mine is deteriorating and if I don't do the mod i'd like to replace it.
  10. M

Dual 12" subwoofer boxes for ST

I had polyfill in my old ported box. Made a world of difference!
  11. M

Not bad! Did I notice some ports on the boxes as well?
  12. M

Newbie Navigation help...

Nobody is?
  13. M

Anyone here using the maestro set up???
  14. M

Hows she sound???
  15. M

Crutchfield may help but I'm most interested in knowing if someone on here using a similar set up. Some real life examples
  16. M

Ok that's what I was looking for! Doesn't anyone have any experience with these units?? And do you retain your factory Bluetooth connection?
  17. M

Yeah that kinda sorta answers my question. The more I find bits and pieces and put it together I can see what I am getting at. I am mostly concerned about not losing my sync or any factory features. I have considered the Kenwood as they have the interface that works with Sync. BUT what I am...
  18. M

Anyone??
  19. M

Alrighty guys and glas, hopefully you can help me out! I am a long time lurker and first time poster here! I used to own a 96' X that I totally loved. Moved on to the Trac, an 03. Just recent;y got an 2010 ST. Anyways my question is can I add the OEM NAV to my ST? I have done searching b ut...
Back