Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. O

Fuel Gage Issue

Fuel ga issue Hi there. Good luck with that. I just spend $450.00 on the sending card and unit. That wasn't the issue. The issue is in the connector. The number is a connector (DC-AC-DC converter). Ford (in Canada) wants $250.00 for the connector. I can get one online for around $50.00...
  2. O

Fuel Gage Issue

Just had this problem occur with my 2005 4.0L sport trac! Been a costly experience for me. Off to the junk yard I go for parts this weekend. Good luck with your repairs. AF
  3. O

Heated seat problem

Heated seats not working in my 2005 sport trac 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac, 4.0L, v6, 4x4 Problem: Heated seats not working Description: All seat legs are corroded / paint flaking. Where are the grounds located? to the seat legs??? My driver’s seat heats very slowly, takes...
  4. O

Seat heaters not working / Gas milaage?

Thought so. I'm getting between 16-18 mpg. That's terrible... Probably because it's a 4200 lb truck being pulled a v6? Wonder what the new V8's are getting? Also, I have a brand new set of AVS drip edges for sale, still in package. If anyone wants them. Asking $45.00
  5. O

Seat heaters not working / Gas milaage?

Hi there. The front seat heaters on my 2005 v6 4.0L 4x4 Sport trac aren't working. The lights come on the switches. The driver's side barely heats, the passenger side doesn't. Can anyone tell me how to fix it. My brother's excape heats up in less than 30 seconds. I would assume there's...
  6. O

Wrecked my Trac

Rear bumper cover with inserts. New or used doesn't matter. Don't want any cracks. Thanks, AF
  7. O

Wrecked my Trac

sport trac looking for a replacement grey textured rear cover for my 2005 sport tracc Know where I could get one?
  8. O

Rear window and Sun Roof not working. Rear bumper wanted!

Hi there. Looking for a rear textured grey bumper for my 05 Sport track 4x4. Also, wondering why my sunroof and rear window aren't working. All fuses look good and the switches look good. I've re-calibrated the rear window a few times last year. Neither glass is working. Anyone know why...
  9. O

socket to remove spindle nut have to be deepwell?

Caliper & hub Bolt Torque Specs Thanks very much for your reply. Got that marked down on paper now. What about 15mm the caliper bolts and hub bolts? Do they have a torque spec? I really appreciate your help. Have a great day, Aaron
  10. O

2005 Ford Explorer Sport Track Axle nut Hey there, thanks very much for the reply. I took the weel off last night and spend about an hour getting all the bolts loose for my new hub this week. Here are some sizes that might help others. On my 2005, there are two bolts that hold the caliper...
  11. O

how tight to torque wheel bearing nut?

05 Sport track axle nut. Can anyone tell me what size of axle nut is on my 05 Ford explorer sport track 4x4. Just want to get the right socket ready for when I put new hubs on next week. I appreciate it. Some have told me 31-32 mm 31mm = 1.22" 32mm = 1.26" 35mm = 1.38" 36mm = 1.41"...
  12. O

2005 Axle Nut Size question Hey there. I'm new to the site. Just changing out front wheel hubs on my 2005 Sport Track. Can anyone tell me what size of axle nut socket I need for my 05 truck? Just trying to get the parts ready before the hubs get here. I appreciate it. Regards, Aaron
Back