Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

AC only cold on half the vents

For me it was the opposite....passenger side warm and drivers side cool with A/C on. The problem was low refrigerant level.....recharged system and works fine now.
  2. T

a/c temps different passenger vs driver

I just checked the refrigerant level and I was low. Topped off the system and now i have cold air from both driver and passenger side vents. Also the compressor is no longer cycling on and off every 6 to 8 seconds. Hope this is a help.
  3. T

A/c hot & cold

Yes, I have EATC. However I do not think there are two separate blend doors. I contacted the people at Heatertreater.net. and they thought the blend door was operating do to the fact that I could control the temperature. They also gave me this info: The difference between Passenger and Driver...
  4. T

A/c hot & cold

2002 Explorer EB I have cold air on the drivers side and warm air on the passenger side. Just read through 40 pages of threads and found many other threads with the same problem, but no definitive answer. I had the refrigerant level checked and topped off and it was a tad better, but still not...
  5. T

a/c temps different passenger vs driver

I have the exact same problem. Has anyone on this post found an answer?????
  6. T

3rd gen Explorer Blend Door Actuator Replacement

The blend door repair kit is for 2001 and earlier. THat's why it doesn't look like the pictures
  7. T

AC only cold on half the vents

I am also having the same problem on my 02 EB with dual climate control warmer air on passenger side. Someone has got to know what causes this.
  8. T

03 V8 sounds like a diesel

I have the same noise on my 02 V8 4.6. Replaced the TC and Cat and the noise remains. Also removed the belt and the noise remains. Only comfort now is knowing I am not alone, but there has to be an answer to this
  9. T

3rd gen Explorer Blend Door Actuator Replacement

I just read your post on the 03 LH side blend door. I have an 02 explorer Eddie Bauer with dual automatic climate control. I am getting warmer air on the passenger side. Is there a fix like the one you posted for my model and problem.
Back