Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Door Ajar Alarm Beep Fix

Thanks Ranger379 I just got a '95 Range that is mostly grate, Gas leak(filler neck ) fixed, Needed a key switch, (Didn't need a key) and now I know what to do with that buzzer. I could have lived with the gas leak an no key. But that buzzer is driving me nuts! Well I didn't to be driven nuts...
  2. M

Using HHO on 1995 Ranger

My Pickup is a 1995 Ford Ranger 2.3L Stick shift. It only leaks when filled to the top. I'm guessing it ti on top at the gasket. It runs off the top and on the on the ground in the center. It could be the filler tube but I am guessing gasket today I don't have a place to fix it myself. And...
  3. M

Using HHO on 1995 Ranger

I have it installed. It seems to working with out any adverse effects. I have not done anything other than installing the HHO Generator. Because of a gas leak on top of the fuel tank I have not checked mileage yet. I will be getting that fixed Monday. After I get a base line MPG, I will start...
  4. M

My quest for 30 MPG - Ford Explorer Gas Mileage Tips

OK 99SportX, I gave it some shots and now it has a carburetor.:D I never could spell or type very well. Marty
  5. M

My quest for 30 MPG - Ford Explorer Gas Mileage Tips

Aldive, I am in the process of installing the HHO generator on my truck. I built my own from the plans from Water4Gas.com. I also bought one of the complete kits so I would have everything before I start changing things. I am meaning the MAP/MAF adjuster and the fuel heater parts. I had just...
  6. M

Using HHO on 1995 Ranger

I am in the process of installing a HHO generator on my '95 Ranger. I am using what I found at Water4Gas.com. Any advice? Marty
Back