Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Muffler???

I'll try, but, I'm not making ant promises..... but, either way, I'll definately let you know how it goes... install first thing in the moring... see ya!!! Tim
  2. S

Muffler???

Screw it, I just went and bought a "cherry bomb" It's 2 in inlet and exhaust, dunno on the length, but, it looks to be long enough, now to find that saw-z-all lmao, I'm so excited, I'm a big dork that likes loud exhaust, so sue me, ROFLMAO I'll be installing it tomorrow as soon as I...
  3. S

Muffler???

Ok guys, I did a search, but I couldn't find any specs on the stock muffler size????? I am planning on replacing the stock muffler with a "cherry bomb" glass pack muffler, but, need to know what size to get, and, i've been driving around all day, and am too lazy to get up under the hot...
  4. S

New Member Here

I appreciate the info bud, but, it's a no go on the pics anyway, the digi is being gay :( But, like I said, thanks anyway, Tim
  5. S

New Member Here

Water Pump Hey guys, I just finished flushing the cooling system, and am about to replace the water pump and thermostat..... Like I said before, I am gonna take a bunch of pictures, and attempt a "how-to" if I can figure out where and how to post the pics on this forum. I'll be back...
  6. S

New Member Here

This is only an attempt to be funny, so I really hope I don't get flamed for this..... You bleed blue??? You should probably check your oxygen level, I bleed Type R Red!!! LMAO I kid, I kid:D:D:D
  7. S

New Member Here

Thank you!
  8. S

Aerostar parts work in Explorers! How about a forum?

gotcha, PM'ed you back...
  9. S

The link will do just fine. Thank you VERY much Tim
  10. S

Hey guys!!! Could I possibly get a copy of that interchange list please? I will be going to pull a part soon, and that would be VERY useful Thanks in advance, Tim
  11. S

New Member Here

Thanks to you too BrooklynBay, and no worries, I am "fine" I am sooo ready to go back to work, although, I haven't decided yet if I'm gonna go back to the shop... For starters, "My" shop is in Nashville Tennessee, and I am now Living in Titusville Florida, 735 miles away LMAO, so, I am going...
  12. S

New Member Here

Thanks, to both of you, LMAO As far as my neck goes, I agree with you both that I was very lucky. I am completely new to the Ford game, so even though I have 15 years experience, I'm sure I will be a regular poster on this forum. I am gonna have to replace the water pump and thermostat...
  13. S

New Member Here

Hello everyone, I just wanted to take a second and introduce myself, My name is Tim, and I just recieved a 94 Explorer 2 door 5spd 2WD as a gift. I have been looking over this site for a while now, and was waiting untill I actually took possession of the vehicle before joining. I am...
Back