Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Aftermarket Wheels Question

I may have to look there as well. I was unaware that the optional wheel for the Eddie Bauer was a standard wheel with a plastic chrome colored cover??? I noticed this when I washed the vehicle for the first time last weekend.:mad:
  2. C

2007 Eddie Bauer sound system

I believe that I have a 4 speaker sound system with a 8" sub in the rear compartment. I also have a rear DVD entertainment system. Is this a powered system? Can I replace the head deck and still use the rear DVD entertainment system? My goal is to have more adjustability. I would really...
  3. C

K & N cold air intake & Maganflow exhaust

I called the dealer where I bought mine last night. The person who addressed warranty concerns was gone. She will be calling me today. I am pretty confident that they are going to tell me that installing a BOLT-ON Magnaflow exhaust will void my warranty. If so, I will be asking for a phone...
  4. C

Question on an 08 Limited

My 07 takes about 10 seconds or less???
  5. C

Automatic Headlights

I believe that it is a standard feature. My 07 EB has it and my friends 06 XLT has it as well.
  6. C

$4.00 + for gas who cares!!!

I bought a V8 because the gas mileage is practically the same. I think you need to do a little research before you start spouting off.....:salute:
  7. C

$4.00 + for gas who cares!!!

$4 a gallon affects me. I don't know where you work, but obviously you make alot of $$$. If we don't get this crisis under control, I feel a lot of people will suffer. Either this guy carpools or he doesn't have a long drive. Either way, he is very inconsiderate of others.:mad:
  8. C

KKM Intake VS K & N Cold Air Intake

What is everyones opinion on this. I can't seem to find any substantial info on the KKM? It is considerably cheaper that the k & N Intake, by like $200. K & N claims a 11 horsepower increase??? Opinions wanted
  9. C

Whats up

I just bought a 2007 Eddie Bauer V8. All I have to say is that it has way more power and looks than my 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
  10. C

K & N cold air intake & Maganflow exhaust

First off, great site. If I put a cold air intake and a magnaflow exhaust on my 2007 Eddie Bauer, am I at risk of voiding my warranty?? If I have these two mods on and drive sensibly, I am also assuming that my mileage will increase overall. I just bought it. It only has 20,000 miles, plus it...
Back