Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Axle regear project

So I believe it's time to take the leap and regear my truck. I curremty have 373s with 33s and I'm looking to get some mileage back. I'm thinking 456 would be my best bet but in trying to keep it as affordable as possible. does anyone know a reasonably priced shop around orange county? I'm...
  2. J

LA area wheeling trip?

Its probably a 30 minute drive from Pasadena to the areas off the 14 hes talking about..
  3. J

LA area wheeling trip?

Definitely on board with this idea, i'd like to see some more trails around this area....
  4. J

Truckhaven 2010 Jan 23-24 Discussion

If you're in Pomona head to the Frys right off the 60 by the 605, i got everything i needed there for around 80 bucks.....
  5. J

What are you saying here :)
  6. J

I'm going to say maybe for now, last time was just not enough truckhaven for me... :)
  7. J

Rain, Snow, and Mudslides...

In Tujunga, jesssus, im glad im not at home this week....
  8. J

Rain, Snow, and Mudslides...

Just came from the burn areas, they issued warnings, and its been raining non stop since early this morning
  9. J

Return from Truckhaven OCT 2009

Why would i need to change it!
  10. J

Truck Haven Thanksgiving '09

Those are going on next week i hope, i have to see if my friend is available to weld for me
  11. J

Not sure if the locker will get done but sliders will definately be first and I will never forget food again, that was an adventure finding you guys again:)
  12. J

I am in for sure then...Now the projects start!
  13. J

are we talking about the weekend after thanksgiving, the 28, 29?
  14. J

Great pictures! when did i miss this tequila walk:)
  15. J

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

Update of mine... Out at truckhaven
  16. J

PLEASE HELP ASAP! control arms!

Try www.RockAuto.com, or if you don't want to order online, napa, kragen, or pep boys carry all these parts...You can also rent a ball joint press from autozone for free, just a core charge...
  17. J

Calico?

Good poiinttt, i think i will go with the no slip if thats the case, or i found a guy selling factory 410 gears for 200 soo that may be another option, i know its not a big jump but for 200 bucks it would be worth it The no slip from summit for the 8.8 7/8 shaft is 489 plus tax, im not sure if...
  18. J

Spring sale! 20 Explorers for parts!!!

Just the 410s from the rear, or is that with the dana 35 front gears as well? And are the 410s open or L/s
  19. J

How are those front tires!?:)
  20. J

Calico?

Yeah i have the D4 code, im gonna try to find an open carrier so i can go with the aussie, unless its cheaper to do the powertrax no slip version
  21. J

Spring sale! 20 Explorers for parts!!!

Two things, do you have a set of factory 410 gears for a 96-99 explorer, the axle codes for those would be either 42 or D2 And do you have an open carrier 3.73 gears, axle code 46
  22. J

Which car...?:p:
  23. J

Calico?

The Aussies website just says they have a 31 spline ford 8.8 is that the 7/8" shaft or is that something i need to specify to them? Those are pretty cheap, has anyone had these and had good experiences with them? Thanks a lot Steve, once i do get it, look for a pm, I'm about ten minutes down...
Back