Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Heater Selection Knob Lights

I have a 99 Sport and the heater knob back lighting is intermittent. I'm suspecting a loose connection. What is the best way to get to the light? Thanks.
  2. T

Heater Selection Knob Lights

I have a 99 Sport. Problem is with the heater selector knob backlighting. The illumination is intermittent: on and off. I suspect a loose wire/connector. What is the recommended way to get to the light and its connectors? Thanks. TL
  3. T

Radio LED display fix!!!

Even more important is to make sure EVERYONE with the "disappearing" display problem contact Ford. Go to their web site and follow the buttons to the owner section. I had the problem, contacted Ford, and they claimed that they had no history which is an absolute crock! The radio carries a...
  4. T

Where can I buy Explorer CD player/radio?

Should be a number on like: F87F-18C868-CA, etc. Then look at the first real message in the Audio Forum.
  5. T

One good source of info on "Ford Explorer" OEM radios is http://www.radiosandmore.com. They sell the Ford OEM radios and list the vehicles they fit. One note of caution, even though a particular radio may fit the opening and will take the existing wire harness without modification doesn't mean...
  6. T

Another source at reasonable prices is EBay. Just be careful to double check compatibility.
  7. T

Pinout Information Source

I just finished scouring all seven pages of posting. I'm thinking about replacing the Ford Mach HU in my 99 Sport. One of the considerations that have me puzzled is pinout for the HU. Could someone recommend a reliable source of information. I really don't want to check continuity for every...
  8. T

Explorer MACH Radio System Amp

What's a good source for harness pin information for my F87F-18C868 radio system (MACH)?
  9. T

Explorer MACH Radio System Amp

My 99 Sport has the MACH audo system. This is the dual control HU, 2 front, 2 rear + Subwolfer. It is the factory configuration. Recently the HU display died (surprise!) and even though I like the system, I'm entertaining replacing the HU. Whew! Questions: What is the power rating of this...
Back