Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

intakessssssssss help

I removed it all by hand and a few tools, no pry bars needed. Waste of money if you ask me, I've noticed no gains with my K&N.
  2. F

New pictures of the St Lifted and wheels

Look good but raise that tail pipe. It seems kinda counter productive to have a lifted truck but a tail pipe that does not give you the same amount of clearance.
  3. F

Roof Rack?

I want a custom rack built for my ST like what we have on our Jeep:
  4. F

Electrical Issue, CES light, and "whine" sound

Performance does not seen degraded but I'll wiggle some wires tomorrow.
  5. F

Electrical Issue, CES light, and "whine" sound

Got a few bugs. I installed a K&N FIPK and shortly after a few bugs appeared. Not sure if they are all related or not but I wanted to get some input. Check engine light is most likely due to K&N correct? Last few days when driving I've heard an electric whine like I have an RF Modulator or...
  6. F

Trusted Sport Trac stores?

What are the trusted or good to deal with Sport Trac savvy stores out there?
  7. F

Bought my K&N FIPK

It's on order from 4WheelParts, paid $215 shipped. I know it isn't getting the best reviews but for that price it seemed like a good deal.
  8. F

01-05 Sport Trac 4x4 Lift Options Discussion

So it seems like the most affordable way to lift my 2002 2WD ST is the one that will wear parts out and turn the ride quality into crap. Well - that sucks!
  9. F

aftermarket black headlights

Do you have a link to the black headlights?
  10. F

changed my wheels

No he's right - can you post larger images?
  11. F

Lifting my 04 ST XLT

Do you have links for those kits? The warrior and spindle lift I mean.
  12. F

Lifting my 04 ST XLT

But then don't you just top out your suspension?
  13. F

My new favorite ST picture

Gotta show my Vette some love to! Can't turn it into the forgotten child no matter how much I love my truck ;)
  14. F

My new favorite ST picture

15. F

Need some part numbers

I used far too harsh of a cleaner, the paintscratch.com color didn't match, and the clear coat looked way to shiny.
  16. F

Need some part numbers

Actually I never updated this thread. Raceway Ford in Riverside CA gave me 20% off everything and had the parts by Thursday (ordered Monday.) Just over $700 for all 4 pieces.
  17. F

PerformanceLifts.com Kit - good buy?

Came across this kit - http://www.performancelifts.com/cgi-bin/cart/PER70023.html For my 2002 2WD Thoughts? What size tire can I run assuming I ditch my factory wheels? Thanks all! -Jason
  18. F

Need some part numbers

Long story short - I am never painting interior parts again. Need some part numbers or a look up system if anyone has it, also a dealer who cuts great deals on pricing. 2002 Sport Trac Interior color is that light grey shade that no Ford dealer thinks exists Radio trim bezel Front driver and...
  19. F

Sport trac Duelie

If you need help with this project Motorcraft wise let me know - I get it at cost plus 10.
  20. F

Parking Brake

Truck does seem to brake great right now - it was just a thought. I'm still trying to track down a god lift kit without having to do the duct tape version of lifting (TT).
  21. F

Parking Brake

Are there and rear drum to dric conversion packages?
  22. F

TT or leveling keys whats really the differences and -,+ ?

Great advice, do you have a link for that kit?
  23. F

02 ST stalling

I won't be able to isolate that as the cause since I changed my plugs, plug wires, fuel and air filter at the same time I cleaned my IAC. It didn't stall the time between it's initial problem and when I finished the tune up. It might have been a one time thing when it stalled but now it...
  24. F

First time lifter

What's a popular kit people use?
  25. F

02 ST stalling

Just wrapped up all the maintenance. Plug and plug wire change would have been a nightmare without removing the wheel well liners - GREAT TIP! Fuel filter was 1 trip to Pep Boys, other than that piece of cake. Cleaning the IAC wasn't bad at all. $70 in parts Motorcraft quality...
Back