Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

K&n cai

M.i.b. LOL long time no hear, good to see you still have that Marauder. 03silverstreak said that and I'm stepping down...
  2. D

2008 V8 Gibson 3" Exhaust

A very well done Job and a very good sounding Video...
  3. D

EZ lift/Levellift kit for my 08 STA

Thank you. This was something that Ford should have offered as an option to buy.
  4. D

I got mine at the Ford Dealership.
  5. D

Yes but you have to remove the small hydralic pistons to free the door covers but its not recomended.
  6. D

Hello to the members out here. today I am here to share with you a project that I started this past Easter weekend. this was something I wanted to install about a year ago but was unable too due to misinformation that was given to me. The project was to install a EZ lift/Levellift kit on a...
  7. D

painted valve covers are on!

They look like mine. Had my 08 Adrenalin in several car and truck shows and many good words on the Red Valve covers.
  8. D

Adrenalin Performance Upgrades

The first muffler is there to act like a resonator and the second muffler is the final muffler. between both ,they help keep it down to a roar at WOT. For some ,one muffler is enough but I also have a family that rides with me and the spouse does not appreciate the sound of a free flowing V8...
  9. D

Yes and replaced it with Magnaflow's...
  10. D

2008 ST Adrenalin Also have one since april and did some mods as well- More to come ,stay tuned...:thumbsup: :us: :salute:
Back