Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

oil pan

I have a 3 inch body lift and I still couldn't clear to change oil pan gasket
  2. R

Need help getting cruise control to work after deleting abs

I'll check and make sure about the brake switch I thought it wa related because a buddy of mine had a full size bronco with abs light on and cruise inop and there was something on bronco forums about jumping terminals on abs unit connector to make it work
  3. R

It picks up a signal somehow through the abs haven't had time to figure it out I ha the sensors takin out along time ago when I started wheeling it, but when I finally got rid if the abs unit cruise quit working
  4. R

I took my abs module out a while back would like to get my cruise control to work was wondering if anyone knew if u can jump the terminals on the abs connector to get cruise back and if so which ones they are any help would be greatly appreciated
  5. R

For Sale 1st Gen Part Out. Some performance, some aftermarket.

do u have the accentrics that go in the front axles for the camber caster adjustments
  6. R

8.8 differential ??????

does a ford racing 8.8 31 spline limited slip carrier with the part number 397-M-4204-F318C for the mustang fit my 93 explorer with a limite slip
  7. R

Help in need of a 8.8 limitedslip carrier

Sounds like a good deal. Do u know a round about number of what shipping would be
  8. R

cloaked chaos let me know how they turnout
  9. R

Need carrier and spyder gears
  10. R

Need help!!!! Im in need of a 8.8 limitedslip carrier . I purchased one a while back and my dad hauled some scrap metal off along with my limitedslip carrier on accident. It was destroyed at scrap yard was wondering if someone had one there not using that is in good shape any help would be...
  11. R

passenger front axle shaft dana 35

looking for a passenger front axle shaft dana 35 from the diff out to the hub
  12. R

need a passenger front axle

I broke the inner shaft and u joint on passenger side front this weekend wondering if anyone has some spares they would like to sell
  13. R

8.8 diff cover

Does anyone know a good place to get a strong 8.8 diff cover I'm tired of the stock ones. Bumping a rock and gear eating a hole in it
  14. R

bent drivers side i beam need help

Already had 1/4 inch steel plates ont top and bottom welded to axle to reinforce for something just incase like this event occured waste of my time apparently cause it bent anyway
  15. R

I dropped on a pretty big rock that I was trying to miss and the truck slid right over and centered the axle right on it
  16. R

I bent my drivers side I beam that holds the diff was wondering if someone has one for sale
  17. R

Aussie locker gone bad?

I agree about the 37780 hubs I own a set and wheel a lot and have yet to break one and I also run the aussie locker up front
  18. R

Ok, I'm completely stumped!

have you tried driving with the fuel pressure guage on it to see if it drops pressure
  19. R

c-clip eliminator

c clip eliminator i have had mine done for about a year now i have done some pretty crazy wheeling and have yet to have any problems. i just used a chevy 350 valve spring cut a coil and a half off and threw it on no problems with it. and it makes changing the u joint on that side easy if the u...
  20. R

Gerald Jarrett - Simpsonville, SC 2nd gen offroad - Herc

are you still located in simp sc
  21. R

high idle problem

i appreciate the suggestions i will take a look at it soon and report back when i have an answer thanks
  22. R

high idle problem

at times when i come to a stop the idle stays around 1300 if i snap the throttle it goes down was wondering what is wrong
  23. R

aod in 89 bronco wont go into third or higher

i recently got a 89 bronco and the trans started messing up so me and a friend rebuilt it at home. it ran fine for a little bit then all of a sudden it wouldnt go into third or fourth. i dont want to take it back apart if it might be a easy fix any ideas would greatly be appreciated.
  24. R

In search of height

roughcountry is around 500 and that is every thing you need for the front and shocks all the way around you just need to buy new perches for the rear axle for the soa or cut and put your old ones up top
Back