Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

Replacing visor on 2004 Explorer

Are you referring to when you replace the visor? When I replaced mine, I just pushed the connector back in over the little indentation. It might jostle a little, but it's so tight I'm not too worried about it. If you're not replacing the visor with an illuminated one, I would recommend just...
  2. P

Excellent! I removed the remnants of the mount and tugged on the wires to break them free of the tape in the headliner. Now I have a tan visor in my office and am looking for the mount and cover. The local dealership only has the entire visor available with the mount. Took some pics of the...
  3. P

I have the same problem. Did you hear anything or get it resolved?
  4. P

2004 Mountaineer P0401

I'm about to embark on a journey to clean my EGR valve. Everything I've read on this forum has been with 02 or older vehicles. Does anyone have any experience with resolving this error in a newer engine (V6)? I believe that the EGR & DPFE are all one unit so all the discussion about faulty DPFE...
  5. P

How to: Diagnosing DPFE Sensor (P0401 and P0402) with Scan Tool

04 v6 egr Am I totally insane or is the the EGR and DPFE all one piece on an '04? Is there a way to test the DPFE?
  6. P

Voyuer Now Member

I've benefited from this forum a multitude of times, so now I get to participate. Thanks to everyone smarter than me that contributes.
Back