Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

92 XLT carphone?

my buddy has a '92 XLT. nothing weird a little bit up but still runs well, but in front of his center console is a small post bolted into the floor, and 2 wires (one looks like an ethernet cable and the other looks like a headphone jack) protrude from under the center console. so my question is...
  2. D

cant afford to keep running Royal purple! help!

i started using royal purple idk why i started but its a mony pit. how can i safely switch to something cheaper?
  3. D

throttle body spacer concerns on 99 4.0L SOHC

i put an Airaid throttle body spacer on my '99 XLT 4.0L SOHC a while back and ever since then ive had all sorts of idle and temp problems which include: ECT out of position(thats what the scanner said), TPS out of position, possible MAF contamination or IAC module malfunction, and its definetly...
  4. D

need help with ETC on 4.0L SOHC

my x has been having a plethera of idle/sensor issues lately and one of them is the ETC sensor. i found the thing but im having a hard time reaching it, and im not trying to take off the intake manifold or anything like that. any suggestions on a good approach?
  5. D

2nd gen X exo cage questions

i want to run a cage but id like to do some research first. like: how many feet of tubing would i need? what size and grade of steel tubing would i need for it to be an actual exo "roll cage"? how much would it cost? who could do the fabrication? (my welds aren't too pretty) and should i...
  6. D

anyone want to go for a run in the lima,OH or Columbus,OH areas?

Anyone of any rightous spots to go off-roading near Lima or Columbus? If so send me an email or something
Back