Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

02 xls v6 towing

how do you tell i know i have the factory hitch and the factory tranny cooler by the radiator i still installed the class 3 hitch underneath the factory though if you have the factory hitch does it mean i have the towing package
  2. K

02 xls v6 towing

just curious if i am right or not the towing capacity of a 02 xls v6 is 3500lbs ??? im pulling a 6x12 enclosed with about 1000 lbs worth of gear inside im thinking the trailer weight is about 1100lbs mostly flat no hills execpt a few bridges
  3. K

explorer towing 7x16 enclosed

does anyone think a 02 xls will tow a 7x16 enclosed trailer wih maybe 1000 lbs of karting gear inside ?? found a really good deal on a trailer today
  4. K

Pic Request- Your Explorer Towing

is what towed my race trailer b4 i got my explorer also gonna get a bigger trailer since i got my exlporer
  5. K

questions about the tranny in xls

i havent had any tranny problems yet but what could i do to prevent ?? i have an 02 i was thinkin tranny flush and maybe aftermarket cooler ???
  6. K

general questions on 02 explorer

well my first ownership of an explorer is an unfortunate my mother passed this week and i inherited hers , there a few problems with this truck , the door ajar light stays on no matter if all doors are shut , also the sunroof leaks , (aftermarket sunroof) , i also race karts and was actuallt...
Back