Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

rear axle wet spot

its where the gears are, right above where the driveshaft connects with the axle
  2. J

rear axle wet spot

I was looking under my explorer today and noticed a wet spot on the rear axle, like something was leaking. What could be leaking and is it a big problem?
  3. J

96 XLT on 33's

dang man that looks sick
  4. J

I need to find a dual inlet and single outlet

i put a flowmaster 50 series dual inlet single outlet on my explorer, you can keep your spare tire and it sounds pretty good on my 4.0 SOHC so it will most likely sound better on your 5.0
  5. J

Center Console

My center console is worn real bad. I have been thinking about removing it and puting one is that goes all the way to the dash. Just wondering what you guys have done in your explorers?
  6. J

Cab Roof Lights?

thanks
  7. J

Cab Roof Lights?

I really like the cab roof lights and the way they look on bigger trucks, has anyone ever thought about putting some on a explorer?
  8. J

The Explorers NEW LOOK!!!!!!

that looks good and should protect the body
  9. J

tow hook

this is sort of a dumb question but where is the best place to hook up a tow strap to on the front and back, i used to hook it up to the bumper but i pulled it out some, thanks
  10. J

6 time flashing 4WD lights

it might be because the four wheel drive switch has fallen out and all you need to do is take the radio/air vent thing out and see if it is connected, that happened to me once
  11. J

Body Lift Kit

I have a 1998 Explorer XLT, 4.0L and i want to lift my truck to get bigger tires for beach driving. Suspension lifts are to expensive(17 years old) so i am going with a 3 inch body lift. I looked for one but couldn't find one. Where can i get one with a bumper relocation kit and how big of tires...
Back