Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

electronic problems

So i have a 2003 sport trac. I installed a pioneer shallow 10in under the read seat, HID lights, and white LED lights throughout the entire truck. everything worked great. I recently installed infiniti door speakers and now all the lights dim when the sub hits, the speakers clip out when turned...
  2. C

car show in melbourne fl

its actually sort of a fund raiser car show, for Eau Gallie High School's band program. A bunch of cars pull into the football stadium and show off there stuff. There is also some other activities that go on around the stadium, chilli cookoff, games, raffle stuff, live bands. its 25$ to...
  3. C

odd issues

Ok today I installed LED lights in my instrument cluster. looks okay, i think it could use a few more bulbs. but as i put it back together i realized my dome light no longer was working and the annoying ding dong when you leaves lights on or key in didn't work. The noise is ok i can deal without...
  4. C

instrument cluster.?

A little help would be cool. I think i've mostly figured out how to remove the instrument cluster, which is a pain in the ass. but I'm wanting to install blue LED lights behind it and before i got rolling with the four bulbs i have I wanted to know if i needed more. any imput would be cool. even...
Back