Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

whoops

Thought i would share seen this on facebook.
  2. 9

A/C question

Thanks for the reply flag ill check out the blend door. Thanks
  3. 9

A/C question

Good afternoon everyone i recently noticed a problem with my a/c intermittently going from cold to warm but only on the passenger side two dash vents it only does it every now and then. Would this be a blend door problem? Thanks
  4. 9

Engine temp

Well I replace the thermostat and gasket yesterday and before I installed the new thermostat I took the new one and old one and put them in water to heat them once temperature was reached the new open just fine and the old one opened but just the tiniest bit so I mean I had to take it out of...
  5. 9

Engine temp

I did leave some info out. After I let it cool down for a bit meaning about 10 or 15 min. the temp gauge did stay at normal and the fan never did kick back on it was only a 5 min ride the rest of the way home. I did not feel to see if rad hoses were firm or not ill run it this morning and see...
  6. 9

Engine temp

When I was getting off the highway I noticed that my fan was running continuously and then I came up to a traffic light and and seen that my temp gauge was climbing steadily so I got it stopped and shut down and waited till it cooled down the temp gauge did not red line or anything and it did...
  7. 9

07 Ford Explorer shifting Hard

V8 or V6? Do you mean when you come to a stop and it feels like it jams into 1st? If so to my knowledge there is no known fix I know someone on here had the tranny and dif reflashed a few time and 10 miles down the road it did it again. I have noticed on mine that it doesn't really do it much in...
  8. 9

2V and 3V motors

OK thanks for the help
  9. 9

2V and 3V motors

Ok will the exhaust manifolds from a 2v bolt onto a 3v
  10. 9

2V and 3V motors

Just curious are the 2v and the 3v the same other then one has 2V per cylinder and the other how 3v per cylinder.
  11. 9

rear cargo cover question

Got mine from ebay
  12. 9

November 2013 TOTM - "Favorite picture of your truck"

My favorite pic of mine.
  13. 9

Running Boards

Nice job very clean look.
  14. 9

Spark plug stuck

I have one for sale in the for sale section where you from?
  15. 9

For Sale 3V Lisle tool

Lisle spark plug tool for 3v motors for sale it served me well time to sell it so it can help someone else. I only take PayPal and as soon as payment clears it will be shipped asap. I do have pics but for some reason its not letting me upload so pm me if your interested and I can text or email...
  16. 9

Where is Computer Module on 2009 Explorer

Welcome. The code is above the drivers side kick panel by the e brake it can be hard to see though so u may need a small mirror or something.
  17. 9

Mustang 3V FRPP Shorties on Explorer?

You wouldn't happen to have a part number for the bbk headers would you ?
  18. 9

RECON Big Rig Ice LED running board lights

Very nice I like that:thumbsup:
  19. 9

2008-2010 cold air

There should be no difference from the 06-10 V8's but with a quick search I to didnt see anything for 2010. I know there was a guy on here with a 2010 sport trac and he got one for a 2008 and it fit perfectly.
  20. 9

I'm pumped !!!

Very nice.:thumbsup:
  21. 9

Wanted 2nd Gen interior parts, rear bumper

I see your from pa check out Harry's in Allentown or Harry's in pennsburg. I'm heading over to my local junk hard on Wed so I can look to see what they have and get back to you.
  22. 9

Wanted Clear 1st gen headlights

Not sure what your buget would be but there is a bunch of them on ebay motors for not more then $52.00 and free shipping.
Back