Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

whoops

Thought i would share seen this on facebook.
  2. 9

A/C question

Good afternoon everyone i recently noticed a problem with my a/c intermittently going from cold to warm but only on the passenger side two dash vents it only does it every now and then. Would this be a blend door problem? Thanks
  3. 9

Engine temp

When I was getting off the highway I noticed that my fan was running continuously and then I came up to a traffic light and and seen that my temp gauge was climbing steadily so I got it stopped and shut down and waited till it cooled down the temp gauge did not red line or anything and it did...
  4. 9

2V and 3V motors

Just curious are the 2v and the 3v the same other then one has 2V per cylinder and the other how 3v per cylinder.
  5. 9

For Sale 3V Lisle tool

Lisle spark plug tool for 3v motors for sale it served me well time to sell it so it can help someone else. I only take PayPal and as soon as payment clears it will be shipped asap. I do have pics but for some reason its not letting me upload so pm me if your interested and I can text or email...
  6. 9

spare tire question

I just noticed today that my ex has a 17 for a spare but it has 18's on it I knew it had 18's but will a 18 with a steelie fit in the spare tire space? Thanks for any help.
  7. 9

94' ex limited

Found this on Craigslist looks like its in pretty good shape with only 78,000 miles. It looks like it does have the rust on the right side rocker though. http://york.craigslist.org/cto/3244331521.html
  8. 9

New addition

Our new addition to our family
  9. 9

front diff

Hi ef family I'm looking for a front different for a 2nd gen with 3.55 gears thanks for any help.
  10. 9

Rear door lock switch

I want to put a 2nd gen door switch on my 94, the door switch that is back on the left side rear window i got the switch and there was already a hole there for a switch. Has anyone done this? any help would be appreciated. thanks:)
  11. 9

Hello All

Hello all i'm a new member here. I've had my explorer for about 2 years now and wouldn't even think of getting rid of it. Its a 94 xlt with 204,000 miles and still runs like new. Just want to say hay.
Back