Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. rocket2ya

FS: 3rd gen Mounty cluster, 10,000k HID's

cluster pending sale, still got HID's and ECU!
  2. rocket2ya

Yup still got them, its simple. Took me 5mins, its all plug and play
  3. rocket2ya

Yeah no problem, available to ship as soon as today. Never even installed in my truck, haha only took out of the box to take pics . Just let me know.
  4. rocket2ya

So after getting my V the 3rd gen has stepped down from my daily driver, and i found some parts i had laying around that someone might want. I have a OEM 02 Mounty gauge cluster with about 80k on it, bought it thinking mine was fried, turned out to be a fuse. looking for $75 shipped. Then i also...
  5. rocket2ya

mounty modifications

idk i was thinkin 50 shipped?
  6. rocket2ya

mounty modifications

$100+ shipping
  7. rocket2ya

mounty modifications

i have no idea on shipping at this point but i could probably find out sometime this week
  8. rocket2ya

mounty modifications

blacked out rims and front turn signals, lowered with eibach pro kit and 275's out back
  9. rocket2ya

mounty modifications

hahaha i gotta bust out a recent pic, that thing doesnt even look like it anymore, that was the day i got it
  10. rocket2ya

mountaineer is going under the knife

v coupe:notworthy lol, i wish i could afford one of those! ill send you some pics of mine, its only the 06 version so its the first gen with the ls2 400 horses. but i love it, i actually went out and took some new pics tonight. still shocked about the whole mounty thing lol
  11. rocket2ya

mountaineer is going under the knife

wtf, i get on after months and months, and i find this. mack your mounty was what inspired me to do all my stuff and now to find out its gone, that sucks sooooo bad. glad you and your dog are ok though.
  12. rocket2ya

mounty modifications

i got everything except the muffler, i threw it on my f150. do you just want the hids or the whole assembly? same for the tails? if you wanted the assembly i gotta have a replacement to stick back in mine since it is still a backup truck
  13. rocket2ya

mounty modifications

I still got it just collecting dust, i put the exhaust back to stock so my mom could drive it and stop complaining about how loud it is lol. i have some stuff off of it if anyone is interested, like 10,000k hids about a month old, magnaflow muffler, custom mounty grille, and blacked out tails if...
  14. rocket2ya

mounty modifications

well havent logged on for a while but just thought i would show you guys my new ride, the mounty has been replace by a new 06 cadillac cts-v:D
  15. rocket2ya

New setup advice

Hey guys i need some advice on my new setup, i just got infinity 1262w's( DVC, 1200watt peak, 300watt rms, 2ohm or 8ohm) two of them and two crunch amps, one 1100watt(# 2 Channel,1100 Watts x 1 ch @ 4 Ohms, 550 watts x 2 ch @ 2 Ohms, 225 watts x 2 ch @ 4 ohms) and one 1000watt (2 x 250 W at 4...
  16. rocket2ya

Opinions on subs? Rockford T2's or Kicker L7's

hahaha, ive only heard good things about the L7's. my friend has two 15's in his tahoe and they sound amazing. sorry im not much help haha
  17. rocket2ya

B.S. a side... what are the best performance mods for my 03 v8

lol im just looking for the most bang for my buck, ive got the exhaust, intake, and other minor things
  18. rocket2ya

infinity 1262w, any good?

Anyone had any experience, good or bad, with infinity 1262w's. they are buy one get one free on crutchfield right now and at around $100 for one, cant really beat that deal. Just blew my 2 kicker comp10's so looking to replace them asap...
  19. rocket2ya

B.S. a side... what are the best performance mods for my 03 v8

so just a 70mm TB for a 96-04 mustang should work? that along with an intake plenum for the same year?
  20. rocket2ya

can I get away with no muffler?

i took my muffler off for about a week a while back and it messed everything up. not only did i get **** gas mileage, but the truck ran like crap. what ive heard is there is not enough backpressure when the muffler is taken off so it runs like crap. dont do it, it may sound badass but it isnt...
  21. rocket2ya

Does anyone make a catless Y pipe for 02-05 X?

i straight piped my 02 for a while and it ran like ****. of course it sounded badass but it drove like ****. put my magnaflow back on and the problems went away completely, so im with everyone that says we need back pressure..
  22. rocket2ya

Engine Swap Options

i would love to have an 03 cobra motor!:p:
Back