Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Gear selector/linkage issue

sorry. you are right.. will contact him for becoming a vendor Cheers Robert
  2. S

Gear selector/linkage issue

Hi All finally i managed to make an improved version of the gear linkage.. these one have threads in the end so it can be mounted in place without the need of dismantle the steering column.. so you dont need have it away for repair..! the cost for it is 99 $ included postage.. mail me at...
  3. S

Gear Shift Broke Off in Hands!!!

Hi all just wanted to tell that i have been out of kits the last month or so.. but a new batch is on its way... so if any is interested drop me an email at robert66@tyfonmail.se does cuties are going fast..!!
  4. S

ill be very happy and gratefull if someone could help me getting in touch with a reseller in the USA or Canada. of course ill gladely pay for the help.. since i live in Sweden its very hard to find one from here..
  5. S

your opinion please ill like to know what you folks out there think of these my idea is to reach many more customers that at the moment.. the best would be to sell these part trough retail company like Pepboys o Kragen.. any idea how i should do to make them interested? or maybe.. SHOULD i...
  6. S

Please help i need the clips for the door molding

sorry but no can do.. i live in Sweden and i cannot buy just the clips here, they want me to buy the entire molding and since i need clips for all 4 doors it will cost me approx 2000 Usd !!! so im looking to find a shop in the US where i can find those.. i have tryed Ebay several times but...
  7. S

here you go: hope someone knows where i can buy them , used is ok, i need around 20 of those.. By bobdeere at 2010-09-02 By bobdeere at 2010-09-02 Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  8. S

i have now asked the ford agent here in Sweden and for them i have to buy all for door moldings..!! i cannot just buy the fastenings buttons/clips..! can please anybody help me out? thanks Robert
  9. S

My gear shift lever broke off in my hand!

here´s the solution: http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272586&page=3
  10. S

i have tryed to buy the doors molding clips here in Sweden but they tell me i have to buy an entire door molding,, and i need clips for all 4 doors.. does anybody know where i can buy those clips? i have tryed ebay but no luck.. thanks for your help.! Robert ps my car is a 2002 XLT
  11. S

Battery size.. please help..!

Varsagod = you are welcome ..!! in the US they count the ampsize different than we here in old Europe does.. but my guess is that 75 Amp/hours will be fine basically we count how many amps the battery can give under an hour..
  12. S

thanks BigRondo what is the amp size? i live in Sweden Europe and here we count the amp size a little different i think then in the US. here most common size for European cars is 45 Amp/hour but we can of course get bigger too, my guess it should be around 75 amp/hour.. is that correct? /Robert
  13. S

My car is a Explorer 2002 XLT 2 wd since it was equiped with wrong battery when i bought it, i cannot fit the plast box that goes above it.... can someone please tell me the correct size of the right one..? Height lenght and wide thanks Robert
  14. S

anybody know how a good junkyard in the Phoenix area?

since i will be in a hurry, do you think the can the pull the parts when im there? im looking efter the front fog lights with the surrounding grills and the fender flare for the right side
  15. S

Great! i found directly Arizona auto parts. have anyone bought from them? how are they? robert
  16. S

Hi ill visit Phoenix in AZ in a couple of weeks from now anybody knows of a decent junkyard that may have parts for my explorer xlt 2002? the parts here in Sweden are very expensive so i was thinking to buy some parts that i need when i will be there.. thanks for you answer Robert
  17. S

I really hope we can make a deal Partsman.. the parts are really aftersought and the market is huge..for a loong time
  18. S

forgot to ask Noshatch,, was the part that broked for you looking the same as the one fitted on the Explorer?? im trying to figure out if these part fits other cars and models "besides the Mercury mountaneer.."
  19. S

im selling on Ebay.. but since the distance it takes 1 week to arrive to the USA i would be happy if i had someone who could sell them directly from the US. the customers would them have them very faster..
  20. S

Hi GavGav i have new repair kits available.. i have managed to cast the gear linkage in high quality aluminium and fabricated the inner spring and rod in Steel . the kit is very cheap and very nice made.. Also im looking for someone who can be interested in selling those Kits in the USA and...
  21. S

Hi GavGav i have new repair kit available.. complete with new casted aluminium gear linkage, inner spring and rod.. also im looking for someone who can be interested in selling them in the US and Canada.. i can give a VERY nice price if someone is interested just mail me at...
  22. S

Hi yes i still have a few.. mail me at robert66@tyfonmail.se for more info, pics etc.. Robert PS. Ill like to have a reseller in the USA maybe a bigger shop but even a private person.. if anybody is interested email me
  23. S

Lower arms question..

Sorry but i maybe didnt explain right.. i wonder if i can use the lower arms from a older explorer.. mine is a XLT 2002.. thanks Robert
  24. S

Lower arms question..

It seems that my both front lower arms need to be exchanged the previous owner have made a smaller accident with the car.. my question is. can i use lower arms from a older car? is there an difference between the lower arms for mine XLT and the sport track of same year? thanks for your...
  25. S

specially here where i live they are all volvo crazy,, but not me.. someone have to swim against the stream.. btw.. volvo is Chinese soon..
Back