Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Motor clack clack clack help please!!!!

yes checked the oil level its fine great oil press to power seams fine took off the serpentine belt noise was still there also disconnected the plug wires one by one also didn't affect it so i think that rules out a bearing and or a connecting rod?
  2. T

so is t.h.e.r.e. hope if it is t.h.e chain and or tensioner?
  3. T

yeah its deff t.h.e motor sounds like t.h.e middle maybe t.h.e front idk? it speeds up as you accelerate and slows down when you decelerate took off t.h.e serpentine belt to see if it was a tensioner problem but it still s.o.u.n.d.s. like t.h.e. same thing so I ruled that out i just need to...
  4. T

where should i. start??
  5. T

bump please somebody help me :-(
  6. T

I'm sorry somebody changed my post it makes this noise all time gets faster as you accelerate
  7. T

Can i fit a sportbike in my truck??

i haul a 2006 636 ninja an a 2002 honda f4i on mine with no problem execpt for blinding the crap out of people with the hid projectrs lol ive even manged to fit a honda cr 50 in between :-D
  8. T

I have a 2001 sport trac, I turned it off went in store got back out started it up and it was fine noticed a buzzing sound coming from dash well that's what i thought it sounded like until i opened window and slowed down, it's awful!!! a loud clack clack clack sound cant really tell where...
  9. T

no first gear!!!

help I have no first gear still have second and third and reverse any ideas??
  10. T

need 2001 explorer sport trac head light wiring diagram or color codes please !!!

I need to find out what the stock color and placement of the head light wires are in the plug thanks:)
  11. T

need 2001 explorer sporttrac head light wiring diagram or color codes please !!!

that dosnt help me but here is the info anyway the low beam is on the left ground is in the middle and high is on the right i still need to now what they were from the factory to hook up the hid wiring harrness you have to swap the wires to make it work otherwise it is back wards your high beam...
  12. T

need 2001 explorer sporttrac head light wiring diagram or color codes please !!!

yup its pretty far off ill have to find something different
  13. T

i have a 2001 sport trac and i am attempting the ultimate head light mod i am installing 2006 acura tl 3in bi xenon projectors i need to find out what the stock color code for high and low beam also ground thank you and i will keep you posted on the progress of this attempt:salute:
  14. T

help please

update!!1 checked around the engine found that a big hose right beside the throttle body had a hole in it went to advance auto got a cheep heater hose withe the same bend purs like a kittin thank you for the help keep on trucking:):salute:
  15. T

help please

getting a check engine light checked code it says bank 1 and bank 2 lean any ideas it shutters really bad at a red light to
Back