Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

cd player/changer broken

I got a '95 and I have the same problem too :fire: I sympathize with you but I havn't found a "cure" for this problem either. help guys? maybe we can rejuvinate this thread. Has anyone else had this problem?
  2. F

Which wheel cleaner is for me?

Blue Magic definately is the best. I use that stuff for my stock alloy wheels as well as for my billet grill. good stuff, I recommend it.
  3. F

Coming Soon

I think a carbon fiber hood would look badass if it was on the right truck. Definately a black or a contrasting white might look cool. but i mean, the truck would have to seriously be tricked. I mean, 20's and dropped with the grille and everything. i don't think the average X could pull it off.
  4. F

Rear Bumper Mod

hmm. i can't decide if I like it. It looks almost like it was just smooshed inside the truck. hmmmmmm. I can tell a lot of work went into it tho! good job! :D
  5. F

Do it your self clear corners

If your serious about making your X look nice then don't risk clearing them out yourself. Trust me. I got a pair of clears and its totally worth the 40 bucks. they are made really well.
  6. F

What dana on 2002 Explorer?

hey, whats your X look like Ranger? i'm also from Omaha so maybe i'll see ya around (after my truck gets fixed :rolleyes: )
  7. F

Did they ever put black leather in the explorer?

i read the write-up on that mercedes seat conversion and it seems to me that all you really need to do is learn a little about dying leather and get to work dying your tan leather black.
  8. F

I was taking pictures and my friend just HAD to model lol!

well.....sorry guys that would just be illegal.....she's 16 lol
  9. F

LOL, nice photoshop on that! now i'll just have to get my girlfriend to pose on my x. too bad its winter or i could get her out there in a nice skimpy swimmingsuit :rolleyes:
  10. F

ANGEL EYES?

look very cool :D
  11. F

lol, i was taking some digital pics today of the X (even tho its not that clean) and my friend was being stupid and decided he wanted to model. lol here it is. and other one with some more photoshop
  12. F

Update on the 95-97 altezza situation

yea, i was half joking 'bout the "fugly" comment. its just not my style. :D
  13. F

Bill Ford is here to stay

"greenie"? now, I myself am not an environmentalist by any means but I do believe that when at all possible we should use technolegy to make the world a better place. This includes making a more fuel-efficient vehicle. And I know that Ford is making an effort to make the world a better place by...
  14. F

unique explorer

yeah....nothing wrong at all........lolo
  15. F

ANGEL EYES?

ah yes, the whole searching thing. that would just be too easy lol. god i'm dumb lol
  16. F

Omaha Xplorer

thanks!
  17. F

unique explorer

yea i know you guys are! just playing around hehe
  18. F

"Platinum" bulbs for clear corners...

yea, i sprayed my lights, tehy still don't look superfly tho. i mean, i want those ones that look silver dormant. but yea, make SURE its high-temp because i didn't the first time and they started smoking :rolleyes:
  19. F

ANGEL EYES?

i was reading at clubwrx.net and I stumbled across an article on Angel Eyes. I know that other cars are starting to mod something like this on their cars and I was wondering if its possible and if anyone had done it yet. it looks so gnarly! sorry, not a thread on light-bars lol JK! here's...
  20. F

Update on the 95-97 altezza situation

yeah! altezzas! i know i'm gonna be one of the first ones to jump on the Altezza bandwagon! i hope all the "hardcore" offroaders don't make fun of us for trying to be too "rice" or "european." they can keep their fugly trucks.
  21. F

Omaha Xplorer

hey, registered in the main registry a long time ago but i'd thought i'd post here as well. -95 XLT with usual stuff in my signature. future mods (hopefully, i need money tho) - 2 inch drop in the front/ 1 inch in the back - rims (i SERIOUSLY need money for these) - shocks - new...
  22. F

unique explorer

yea, bad habit calling things "gay" lol. now tighten up those limp wrists guys it wasn't that offensive was it?
  23. F

unique explorer

yea, that truck's definatly GAY. those wheels look ugly as hell
  24. F

vid of me racing on street

gah, still doesn't work!
  25. F

best cost-efficient lowering kit for improved handling only

yea, i'm wondering about the camber adjusters. are those only necessary if you lower it to a certain level? i mean, they're used to make sure the wear on the tires is equal right? so i mean, how low could you lower your truck without seriously having to worry about replacing your camber adjusters?
Back