Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

3rd Row Seat.

Thanks, at this point I am just looking for the extra seat for a road trip. I would also just be looking for a set of seat belts. Can I just put the 02 seat in it with seat belts and call it good? I found a seat for 60 bucks. That's why I'm asking.
  2. T

3rd row seating Installation

Will a 02 seat fit in a 06?
  3. T

3rd Row Seat.

I am wondering if a 2002 3rd row seat will fit in a 2006? I have a lead on a seat, but I want to know if it will fit.
  4. T

Trouble code P0402 EGR insufficient flow

I have a 2006 Eddie Bauer 4.0. The code just popped up the other day. Auto zone said I needed to replace my EGR Pressure sensor. Bad news is they don't sell one and I can't find it in the engine bay. Has this happened to anyone on here? If so what do I need to do to fix it? Thank you
  5. T

2006 Badges

Thanks for the info!
  6. T

2006 Badges

I was looking at removing the explorer badges on the doors. Thanks for the reply.
  7. T

2006 Badges

I haven't been on here in years, but I just recently got a 2006 Eddy Bauer and I was wondering if the badges have the alignment pins on them. I am thinking about de badging it, but I want to know what I'm getting into first. Thanks!
  8. T

Truck of the Week! Johnstone's Sport Trac 1/19/04

thats the sweetist sport trac i've ever seen. Looks great
  9. T

Finially got decent pics...

the mud flaps gotta go
  10. T

4 link rear end

Has anyone came up with a 4 link rear end for a early model X? I was thinkin about makin a four link rear with coils for mine and I was wondering if anyone had some infoe on it? I was hoping to try and get 37 - 40 inch tires on it. If anyone does please let me know because I am very interisted...
  11. T

Building a Snorkel

I made a snorkel out of pvc pipe and put a K&N can filter on the top and made a sheet metal cover for it
  12. T

Swapping to an electric fan

I love my eletric fan. It keeps the truck really cool. It runs at about 180 all the time. The fan is off of an Olds 88.
  13. T

Explorer Outings in MI

ok I just regestered for Mid West Exploreres
  14. T

Explorer Outings in MI

Also send me some info on how to join the Midwest X club @ tgorang@hotmail.com
  15. T

Explorer Outings in MI

I'm up here in Marquette in the UP, going to school. And ya I've been to silver lake plenty of times. From here silver lake is like a 7hr drive. My X did the lake back when I just had my body lift and 31's, now it would be no problem with the 33's. But if thiers any runs in the UP or northren...
  16. T

Explorer Outings in MI

Cool Thanks. I dont think I'll make it to the lake, but I'll keep looking, hopefully someone will wanna go hit some trials in the UP. Thats where we go 4 wheelin. We got a club up here at Northren Michigan University, we go out at least once a week, and hit the trials up here.
  17. T

Explorer Outings in MI

Is thier any planned Explorer runs in or around Michigan planned anytime soon, because I love to wheel, and I want to go with some Exploders, and maybe our School club can come to. Let me know if thiers any.
  18. T

Best Mod

Does your X have the auto or manual hubs. If you have the Auto hubs swap them out for the Warn Manual hubs, thats one of the best mods I've done. 92' Custom X
  19. T

I need some body lift help

Body Lift Help Do the lift your self its not that hard to do. Besides its good experience.
Back