Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

My Ford Touch/Sync

I never said we were charging for this upgrade yet. But all sync systems get updated and that's what we charge for the older ones
  2. S

My Ford Touch/Sync

2.8 may be available soon. but obviously ford knows there are issues so you should update it. I work at a ford dealer and i know we charge for sync updates. up to you whether you want to get it done now for free or later when you have problems and have to pay for it. i know we charge like $71 to...
  3. S

question about awd to electronic 4x4 swap

Hey guys im in the process of doin the 4406 electronic shift swap in my 97 5.0 limited explorer. got the transfer case bolted up and the explorer sport tank in and the rear shaft out of a 5.4 expedition. All fit good. My problem is I got a front driveshaft out of the same truck I got the...
  4. S

Disable hids flashing with keyless entry / alarm?

I forgot to get the HIDs with the xenon high beams so i just wired them into my high beams and i turn them on and off with the high beam switch so i turn them off every time and they don't flash when i lock the doors.
  5. S

Custom Explorer Chassis

GREAT WORK! Cant wait to see more progress!!!
  6. S

new to ford

congrats on a new truck!
  7. S

pimpedout97x's worklog. body work + bags

Havnt seen any updates in crazy long.... anything new???
  8. S

Explorer Lowrider

Wow weird truck!!!
  9. S

my Ranger Projects

Dam you got some nice trucks!!! I need another ranger to lift lol
  10. S

Finally got my Ranger running!!!

Looks awesome nice work!
  11. S

2wd Automatic V-8 swap into 98

If you are looking to run a 5 speed transmission you can use a M5R2 out of a 97 to 03 F150 with a 4.2. with 2wd. And you need special plates made up to mount the v8 in for 2wd rangers 98+. There is a guy on here his name is bryan who sells plans for them.
  12. S

My FX4 Level II 5.0L V8 swap

Super nice truck! Im startin my 5.0 Swap soon! Just got my donor explorer!
Back