Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Adrenaline wheels on '03 trac?

hmmm.... ok i'll have to look into that then cuz the guy told me they were a wider rim and would stick out a bit.
  2. D

Adrenaline wheels on '03 trac?

Hey guys... I'm just wondering if these wheels will fit no probs on my ST without any problems of any sort (rubbing etc). Are they the exact same offset etc, just 20" ? Also does anybody know the value of the rims? I have a guy who is willing to sell all 4 of them for $800 cdn with no...
  3. D

Had a Flowmaster installed today...

just noticed in the video descriptipn it says dual in and out
  4. D

o4 sport trac lifted - pics of my truck - need some thoughts

damn...looks amazing bro..... nice and simple. IMO I would keep it the way it is. whats your mileage like now?? big difference ?
  5. D

Best way to get 2" lift?

I'd say if you only want to do 2" max, you might as well do the TT and shackles. I believe you'll need 1.25" or 1.5" shackles that will run ya about $70 and the TT is free. Most popular shackles are the ones from Warrior... i believe the product code is WAR153... google 'em I havent been able...
  6. D

04 Sport Trac Drivers Door Issuses

as of yesterday.... the window on my drivers side doesnt go all the way down. the front part of it opens about 3 inches (close to the side rear view) but the back part (close to my seatbelt) will only go about half an inch. WTF?
  7. D

Muffler

Well for the past week ive been running my truck with no muffler... just s traight pipe through the resonator. I love the sound but apprently its illegal here in Toronto..lol A cop buddy of mine told me that the environmental cops can actually take my car off the road right there and then if i...
  8. D

tires

just wondering.... is the stock wheel on the sport trac 16x8 ? would a 265/75R16 fit ok on the stock rim?
  9. D

Follow me during my Sport Trac project (w/pics)

So today I went by my local muffler shop to see what kinda setup I wanted to get. At the time they didnt have any Magaflows in the shop but could have it delivered within 15mins. They asked me to listen to the Cherrybomb Vortex muffler.... i was hesitant but i thought, lets give it a listen...
  10. D

Yep, the magnaflow is definately tops on my list for my next mods.... ive been thinkin aout the XCAL also.... im just not knowledged enough on them
  11. D

are u challengin me to a walkoff Boo-lander?? nice hijack btw
  12. D

well sorry for the crappy pic but... Here's my new halo's. I had to take the pic with the projectors in the foglights off because they caused to much of a glare. I'll figure out how to take some better pics with my cam and post em up. Once again, this install was VERY VERY easy, even for a...
  13. D

I finally got my new projector fog lights w/ halo installed. I'll have some pics up tonight. The only downfall is now i hate my yellow corners(parking lights)...completely makes all the lights clash because of the light blue-ish halo... i wanna get clear corners now... :S
  14. D

Need quick help installing Halo fog lights

I just did the same
  15. D

Need quick help installing Halo fog lights

Hey guys, im working on installing some halo fog lights to my 03 sport trac. My question is.... Can anybody tell me what colour the wires are that run the daytime running light? is that the wire that the Halo's should be spliced into so that they are running whenever I turn the truck...
  16. D

To be honest, I only went with the K&N because of its reputable name and reviews on the forum. I didnt do too much research on others but i know there's a few other intakes that are similar such as the KKM intake. I like it right now... i dont notice too much of a difference as of yet but...
  17. D

clicking noise during idle question

Thaaats what the sound is? Man, thank god for this forum...lol ive always wondered what that click was
  18. D

Southern Ontario Members...

Hey Fellas! Toronto sport trac owner here!
  19. D

So i got my intake today and installed it. I know its not much of a big mod to some people but, its my first one. Now to all the newbies such as myself... If your ever going to install a similar intake and are scared of doing it yourself... DONT BE! I was very iffy on doing it...
  20. D

I think i'm starting this thread a bit prematurely but im too excited. After joining this site to info me on some upgrades to my '03 trac, i decided to get the process rolling. So i'm starting this thread for you guys to watch my trac grow. My first mods will be my K&N cold air intake which...
  21. D

Basic S/T Upgrades/Mods to do?

pardon my ignorance but, What exactly does a tuner/calibrator do?
  22. D

Halo projector fog lights

are u running the halo from your daytime running lights and the projector from your original fog light switch? or do u have a switch to turn off the halo as well?
  23. D

Fog Lights

has anyone tried these halo's?? http://shopping.aol.com/h71010451-hella-optilux-2500-angel-eyes-driving-lights-light-kit-2-lamps-hd-mounting-bracket-hardware-switch-deluxe-wiring-harness-55-watt-h3-halogen/65258212 Would they fit in the Sport Trac? Or should i just stick with buying the...
  24. D

Does a 3" body lift for an '03 ST not exist?

sweet! I just figured that it was an '01-'02 kit for a reason...i thought they'd all be the same but ya never know. Especially since im new to the Sport Trac. so i can go buy the '02 kit and it'll fit my '03? nice!
  25. D

Does a 3" body lift for an '03 ST not exist?

its weird because all the shops ive called can only locate a lift for '01-'02
Back