Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

sas front and rear comin soon

well im not sure what happened with macknos sas but im def gumma get this done waiting on th guy im buying the axles from to let me know when i can get them
  2. H

sas front and rear comin soon

so in the process of buyin some goodies to install includin a 14 bolt rear and 10 bolt front axles with 6 inch lift sprins from pro comp and 4 inch lift shackles unna be puttin 37's on.....any thouhts
  3. H

High performance Ex

5.4 liter supercharged lightening engine
  4. H

Bought some new shoes...

those rims are sick!! u thinkin of painting the trim black? i to love the ls v8 almost bought an 03 but instead am getting a 68 firebird
  5. H

Photos 3rd gen pic's

its a surco safari rack that i bought at amazon.com and i just drilled some holes and bolted it straight to the factory rails because 1. the brackets are way to much and not worth it 2. i like having it sit lower with the brackets its way up in the air 3. this way it has more support so u can...
  6. H

new to this

your going to have to make one. i had to when running my power wire from amplifier
  7. H

How Wide can u go????

his truck is the first set of pics u see in this thread
  8. H

3" Road Bully Lifted '02 'X' Offroad. PICS!!!!

scguard thats pretty funnyy lol 86 are u posting that pic in every thread lol
  9. H

Feeler thread for Lightbars that mount to stock roof rack.

my buddy made one useing eachend of the crossrail so it would mount the same as the crossrail very easily with no damage to anything
  10. H

Explorer wont start

is everything grounded properly bc i had this problem with my truck and the ground from the battery was loosened somehow and when i turned it a certain way the truck would start
  11. H

How to: 3rd Gen BODY LIFT. Install.

looks great man...time for bigger tiressssss what kind of exhaust setup u have
  12. H

5.4 swap 03 Mounty

its definetly doable im doing it once i get some money together i took the truck to my local engine shop and he said it can be done with a few mods he said it would cost between 3400 and 4000
  13. H

layinhp got any pics of the truck with the lift
  14. H

Power Adders

what size is the stock piping just wondering and havent had time to look is it 2.25
  15. H

Worst stuck pic thread

wish i had my camera but didnt about a month ago i decided to hit the beach but it was closed but being the person i am went thru the exit on and well it was closed for a reason i got stuck in about 3 ft of soft sand bc they were dredging lucking for me the people dredging were nice and pulled...
  16. H

16x10's fit?

not sure if that will work i dont think so but anyway its not a great idea to have a tire thats only .5 inches bigger than the rim for offroading
  17. H

Roof Rack?

u dont even need the crossrails n id say just drill and bolt it to ur roofrack n save the money on the brackets
  18. H

Customized Hitch Tube Addon and wiring.

get something like this instead of welding http://www.etrailer.com/p-80303.htm
  19. H

Lift and Wheel sizes?

ive got rancho quick lifts with a 3inch body lift n 265/75/16 pro comp m/t but come summer im going for 35's
  20. H

The "Official" 3rd Gen Lift Registry

well cant change my vote but now i got both the ranchos and the bodylift n hopefullyy when i get some money il throught some small roadbully spacers in there then possible 35's
  21. H

dont have a picture but if u look right infront of your fan youll c it its like a black plastic cover that goes over the fan n make sure u take atleast the bottom half of it off b4 lifting the truck
  22. H

mountaineer grill

not bad but not even close to worth the money
  23. H

Anyone have any lift kits for sale?

jeffe 11 dont count out the body lift bc with the extra wheel clearance u can get bigger tires which will bring that frame up a bit
Back